Weird San Andreas glitch

Axle

All hail Lord Shagrath
Feb 14, 2008
None of your freakin' business!
OK, there's this glitch I get right? It's weird as shit. Like I'll kill this drug dealer on Grove street, and you know how bodies usually dissappear after a minute or so, but I was using the Desert Eagle and shot his head off, I leave the area, go back a few minutes later, and the body is always there. Even after one hour normal time, not game time.

I never really liked those games. I could play for maybe 10 minutes but then I would get bored.

Yeah, I dunno why. I would play the game normally, or use cheats and stuff but either way I would get bored quickly and do something else.

San Andreas was full of weird glitches.They was one annoying one in particular where you could'nt use the gym if you saved in a certain area.I did save in that area once and it screwed my game up a bit.On a lesser scale there was also a basketball glitch,just annoying more than anything.

OK, there's this glitch I get right? It's weird as shit. Like I'll kill this drug dealer on Grove street, and you know how bodies usually dissappear after a minute or so, but I was using the Desert Eagle and shot his head off, I leave the area, go back a few minutes later, and the body is always there. Even after one hour normal time, not game time.

Dead bodies dont just disappear. They stay there for a while. Just like in real life.