Death Magnetic - Out Sep. 12 Worldwide

Maybe I was expecting too much? I dunno. I was expecting to be blown away by this album, but I just wasn't.

I can perfectly understand your feelings towards this album. I'm just lucky I wasn't expecting much. I was only hoping that they would manage to make a decent album that would be worth listening to more than three times. From that point of view DM is pretty good. There are no songs on it that are instant classics but they are generally enjoyable, they have energy, there's a little new idea here and there. To me the least interesting stuff is Kirk's solos. Seems he didn't learn anything new during the last 20 years.

Death Magnetic is a very good heavy metal album with some pretty energetic songs. It has a small percentage of crap though...3 shitty songs to be exact. The Day that Never came, Unforgiven 3 and My Apocalypse are kinda gay, but the rest is either good or excellent.

WUT DON KILL YA MAKE YA MO' STRONG

Death Magnetic is a very good heavy metal album with some pretty energetic songs. It has a small percentage of crap though...3 shitty songs to be exact. The Day that Never came, Unforgiven 3 and My Apocalypse are kinda gay, but the rest is either good or excellent.

WUT DON KILL YA MAKE YA MO' STRONG

my apocalypse and that was just your life > rest