WELCOME BACK & Death Machine Merchandise....

SilentCries

"Stay Grey!"
Sep 17, 2001
HOUSTON, Tx
Well I just checked out the latest pics of the guys...Very Cool pics!!!!

But where oh where can I get my hands on ONE of those DEATH MACHINE shirts!! :Spin: I must have one!!!!

Btw, WELCOME back guys!! Glad to see you made it back safely!!!
headbob.gif
headbob.gif

YOU guys rule....Wish I could of been there!!!

\m/
Angela

Angela RULES!!!!!!

We had the best time Angela and can't wait to go back to Europe.

The Death MAchine shirts are being made once again. We soldout of most our shirts from our last three shows. The one you see i'm wearing we have 4 left but are making more as we speak. The 3/4 shirt you see is $18.00 and that includes shipping. Just give ,e a email Angela @ zhtowers@aol.com and we will get everything together.

Angela RULES as always.
Jay

We actually did make Girlies but we soldout after 2 shows. Believe or not that was our best seller of all the shirts and the band ofcoarse was happy about that. We are making more of them and adding a new Girl-3/4 sleeve shirt too. So those will be done I think in 2 weeks. YOU RULE ANNEKE and thank you for taking those great pics of ZH. We love the pics and appreciate you taking some shots of the band.

WHO RULES, ANNEKE RULES!!!!!

Jasun/ZH

ZHJ&T said:
We actually did make Girlies but we soldout after 2 shows. Believe or not that was our best seller of all the shirts and the band ofcoarse was happy about that. We are making more of them and adding a new Girl-3/4 sleeve shirt too. So those will be done I think in 2 weeks. YOU RULE ANNEKE and thank you for taking those great pics of ZH. We love the pics and appreciate you taking some shots of the band.

WHO RULES, ANNEKE RULES!!!!!

Jasun/ZH

Haha.. Now Jasun, you got me all blushing.. :cry: Again.. :p

So we better get you guys back to Europe pretty soon or the girlies will be sold out again before we can get our hands on them..