Welcome the new singer of Power Quest...

zp already gave hint that him and dragonforce called it quits because of musical difference. this should tell you that zp most likely won't play for a power metal band anymore.

Eh, I don't know. Personally, I think ZP will stick to what he knows. Rock or Power Metal.

What were the hints? I mean, I've seen some interviews with one or more of the other members and he seems really uncomfortable, but could that mean he's just not good with interviews? idk.

I'm sad its not him only because I don't want him to go away forever.

It's actually bugged me for a while, and was the focus of more than one sardonic comment at Blabbermouth as well. The contours between the members has always looked a bit off, giving the whole photo a bit of an eerie quality. Additionally, the lighting appears to be totally different on each member. Then when the new members suddenly appeared in place of the old--well, it's gotten a bit blatant. :loco:

Anyways, you guys don't hang out together? :lol: It's not hard to shoot a band photo, is it? You just need an epic location. Go out to a forest or lake or castle or something in all your full-metal gear. :headbang:

Not quite so simple when one guy is based in Germany lol! Even with the UK based members we have a guy in Scotland, a guy in South Wales, me down on the South coast of England......so it's hard for us to all to get together more than once a month.

We'll be getting some new shots done at the end of the month but the real major photo session will be for the new album.

It's actually bugged me for a while...Anyways, you guys don't hang out together? :lol: It's not hard to shoot a band photo, is it? You just need an epic location. Go out to a forest or lake or castle or something in all your full-metal gear. :headbang:

I really don't mind about the image on the website. It's all about the music not the looks anyway. :headbang:

i'm fairly new to power metal (i haven't been alive long enough to know to much about it i'm only 15) so who is "chity" (and is that pronounced "shity"?) can someone please give me a link to him singing (preferably when he was with firewind) thanks

:Smug: I would've thought Ch-ity rather than sh. He recorded a great album with Firewind, "Forged by Fire" which I recommend you sink your teenage teeth into immediately (as well as LOTS more power metal of course):

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brothers and Sisters:)
We guarantee that we gonna deliver a bombastic album and steve have already written some amazing anthems with our force right now, We are confident and ready for the 2010 World Cup with Power quest:)
Cheers with Peace and Love!
Chity

Hey Brothers and Sisters:)
We guarantee that we gonna deliver a bombastic album and steve have already written some amazing anthems with our force right now, We are confident and ready for the 2010 World Cup with Power quest:)
Cheers with Peace and Love!
Chity

The strike force eh? ;)

Wales have rugby and choir singing! In-ger-land have our dismal world cup performances and our casual violence :D

Not quite so simple when one guy is based in Germany lol! Even with the UK based members we have a guy in Scotland, a guy in South Wales, me down on the South coast of England......so it's hard for us to all to get together more than once a month.

i think i have the solution for this... you should all come to london- best city in the world and where things really happen... besides that it will get easier for me to go to your gigs :kickass:

Dude, that'd cost me points in my fantasy thing I got going on with my workmates :p Though I'll gladly give up those points if The Netherlands finally won the cup, which we will this summer! :D

dream on boys...at least you can

well, I suppose you know the answer to the question, 'Who's winning?'...

Omg.. I have to say, I was a little bit afraid about the new line up cos I'm pretty fussy when it comes to vocals but...

Steve - you made the perfect decision with Chity!! I loved "Forged by Fire", and I was disappointed when he left the band. Chity can go heavy and hard, but also does really cool melodic choruses sometimes reminding me of the awesome Leo Szpeigel from Scanner

A BIG welcome to Chity and Gavin. I'm really excited to hear the new album, this singer will give the band a new edge and a great new sound :)