Welcome! (Wilkommen?:))

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Hi all German Metal lovers!

Hope you enjoy using this forum, and please let us know your fave German band. Personally, I saw Cyberya last week at Camden Underworld, and I just have to say they rocked :)

Cheers!
Mark

i think i'll like this forum, if only someone would post here a list of german metal bands... (i tend to forget where bands are from, unless i hate them ;) )

rahvin. (first in line when "germany" or "metal" or "teddies" are mentioned)

cool! this forum rocks! I like a lot of german bands! My favorite german band is BLIND GUARDIAN I guess! but I've also seen many German Death Metal bands, there are very good german bands in this genre as well!

Well I thought I'll make a list with German Metal bands I know:

Gamma Ray
Blind Guardian
Edguy
Iron Savior
Angel Dust
Freedom Call
Grave Digger
Primal Fear
Helloween
Brainstorm
Axxis
Metalium
In Extremo
Rammstein
Fleshcrawl
Sudden Death
Profanity
Purgatory
Spawn
Obscenity
Disbelief
Dew-Scented
Kreator
Destruction
Sodom
Agathodaimon
Crematory
Lacrimosa
Immortal Rites

Well these are more or less the German Metal bands I know, I'm sure that I forgot some. I don't really like all of them (but many), these are just the ones I know ;)

Originally posted by TheEmperor

Gamma Ray
Blind Guardian
Iron Savior
Helloween
Rammstein
Kreator
Crematory
Lacrimosa

thanks theemperor! :)
these are the ones i like, following jonbonjovi's method of groove ;)

@jonbonjovi: i tend to like both '80s metal and melodic death bands so either there might be a link or disquieting things are going on inside my head. no, wait, don't tell me. :)

rahvin.

I think adding
Suidakra
Mephistopheles
Burden of Grief
is nothing I could be sued for, whereas I'm not so sure about that with adding
Mystic Circle .... :heh:
still, I like "Lucifer's Angel" :p :saint:

AGATHODAIMON!!

@TheEmperor
I just had to say it again, they are fucking amazing!

Funny enough, they seem to be the only band on that list that I like (well, I have heard all of them tho), especially the beginning is really horrible and gets worse with Rammstein :puke:

I'm a fucking big Fan of German Metal! It's the best country for Metal bands, I think, besides Scandînavia! I'm a big Fan of Power Metal but I love the black/death scene as much as I love the power scene, hehe!
Metal is Metal!

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
especially the beginning is really horrible and gets worse with Rammstein :puke:

never trust a guy beginning his posts by screaming out loud senseless vocal utterances such as "agathodaimon" :lol:

which, in case someone here doesn't know, means "good spirit" in ancient greek, "agathos" being "good" and "daimon" being "spirit" or "demon" (this latter not in a christian perspective).

now that i have thus proved my humongous culture, i'm entitled to humbly whisper that in my opinion rammstein really do kick some pretty bottom. :headbang: :oops:

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

never trust a guy beginning his posts by screaming out loud senseless vocal utterances such as "agathodaimon" :lol:

:lol:

which, in case someone here doesn't know, means "good spirit" in ancient greek, "agathos" being "good" and "daimon" being "spirit" or "demon" (this latter not in a christian perspective).

now that i have thus proved my humongous culture,

Well, concidering you can read that from their website, which is linked in my signature... :p

i'm entitled to humbly whisper that in my opinion rammstein really do kick some pretty bottom. :headbang: :oops:

rahvin.

Yeah, thats cos thats the only ass they can kick :D

Salamurhaaja. (goes back to hating Rahvins guts and cooking his spleen with some mean beans)

Great, a forum for German bands in particular. I like some of them :D

TheEmperor ("hi" btw) already mentioned a lot of bands, I want to add Symphorce, Vanden Plas, Squealer, Darkseed, Subway to Sally and Pink Cream 69 (not metal though).

Of course, the list of bands will never be complete :headbang:

edit: added the bands