Well done europe..haha

TheAssMaster said:
And soon enough, they will be the first to put a man on the moon too!

Well now that you mention it, ex Nazi rocket scientist put white American men on the moon. In fact, they created NASA. :kickass:

Patrick R. said:
Well now that you mention it, ex Nazi rocket scientist put white American men on the moon. In fact, they created NASA. :kickass:

Thats true, if not for German scientific breakthroughs the sapce programs of the US and former USSR would be nowhere like they are today

In fact, the B2 bomber design was originally a Nazi design from the mid 40's--not all of it but the basic shell design and engine placement

Patrick R. said:
Don't forget the Japanese men, who built this computer, so that this American could provide this post.

fah-q said:
Don't forget the Japanese men, who built this computer, so that this American could provide this post.

There were several steps in devolving the computer and the computer predates the industrial revolution…The first computer was a machine which could do mathematical equations and was built as early as 1623 by the German scientist Wilhelm Schikard, the British used a computer to read the German field code…what Japanese men built the computer? I know they are good with inventions these days.

Buzzard said:
The greeks invented the computer 2000 years ago and they are currently studying this artifact. I do a search onit and find some info..

The Greeks rule.

Well I'm off to Greece in half an hour for a fortnight's wild holiday, fighting, fucking and erm, other things beginnig with "f". What the fuck is a Saga holiday anyway?
Play nicely whilst I'm away, and be nice to my fiancee.

Patrick R. said:
There were several steps in devolving the computer and the computer predates the industrial revolution…The first computer was a machine which could do mathematical equations and was built as early as 1623 by the German scientist Wilhelm Schikard, the British used a computer to read the German field code…what Japanese men built the computer? I know they are good with inventions these days.
As long as we are splitting hairs...you will note that I stated "built" not invented.
Is this info inside you head, or are you doing a quick internet search before replying?

fah-q said:

As long as we are splitting hairs...you will note that I stated "built" not invented.

As long as we are splitting hairs...you will note that I stated 'built' not invented as well...with the Japanese.

fah-q said:
Is this info inside you head, or are you doing a quick internet search before replying?

I have a book about it...