Well, I have decided to join the Military

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
I decided to go into the Military. More than likely I will join the Air Force because they are more laid back :lol:

I'll be doing Cryptography and I'll receive TS Clearance which will make my chances of joining the CIA greater. I will get trained (college) and get paid while I'm getting my schooling paid for. After basic training, I hopefully will wind up in Japan (Okinawa) for a couple years then I will return to the states. After I am discharged (honorably), I will put in an application for the CIA and more than likely will get it, especially with my clearance. I don't know the facts yet for Air Force, but I do for Navy. I'd rather go with Air Force than Navy so I have to go see a recruiter next week. I took my Asvab pre-test today and scored a 56. Average is 35. 56 is actually high and I was suprised concidering the last test I took was about three years ago so..............yeah.

Air Force more laid back ?
Most of the AF people I've had dealing with act like they have a stick up their ass.
If you want laid back try the Navy, I did for 9 most enjoyable years :)

gaz said:
Air Force more laid back ?
Most of the AF people I've had dealing with act like they have a stick up their ass.
If you want laid back try the Navy, I did for 9 most enjoyable years :)

I've been told AF is more laid back than Navy. I've been told by friends of mine in the military and even the Navy recruiter. Also, Navy BT is 8 weeks and AF is 6.

sounds like you know what to do for the next couple of years ;) Good luck man :)

SSJ4SephirothX said:
I decided to go into the Military. More than likely I will join the Air Force because they are more laid back :lol:

... I took my Asvab pre-test today and scored a 56. Average is 35. 56 is actually high and I was suprised concidering the last test I took was about three years ago so..............yeah.

Dude how fucking stupid are the rest of the crowd if you scored 56(Average is 35) and still posted this shit in the wrong FORUM? :lol:
Happy hunting then, remember don't drop the soap! :loco: