Well, If The Two Available Songs Are Anything to Go By, The New Countess...

Tauredil said:
Mutiilation sucks. The shame of french black metal
No. They're possibly my favourite French BM band.

Graveland - "The Celtic Winter" is rather "evil" too, albeit a very melodic kind of evilness.
Regardless of whether or not it's evil, it's a worthwhile purchase.

I've been rather interested in rehtaF ruO as of late, but I'm yet to own their material.
I don't own any either. I might try Demiurge's recommendation.

I approve of the vocal mix of the new Countess. The shrieks aren't nearly as obtrusive as on earlier recordings.

Just saying it sucks isn't sufficient, you need to say why.

Since you said that they were the shame of French BM, we can assume that you're condemning Mutiilation specifically, not French BM. This is illogical because Mutiilation is quintessential.

Randomly, Belketre is my favorite of the FBL bands.

Reactions: Torgoth
Demiurge said:
Just saying it sucks isn't sufficient, you need to say why.

Since you said that they were the shame of French BM, we can assume that you're condemning Mutiilation specifically, not French BM. This is illogical because Mutiilation is quintessential.

Their music has not interest. They have the kind of riffs that everyone can write. I wonder if it takes them more than 5 minutes to write a song.
And I don't like Donald Duck as a vocalist ;)

Tauredil said:
Their music has not interest. They have the kind of riffs that everyone can write. I wonder if it takes them more than 5 minutes to write a song.
And I don't like Donald Duck as a vocalist ;)
Most technically proficient guitarists possess the ability to write the riffs themselves, but the genius of Mütiilation - esp. circa Vampires/Remains - is that Mey'nach had and has a level of compositional skill that lets him arrange them into some of the greatest BM songs of all time.