We're back!

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Hey all! We got back late yesterday after a few days soaking up the sun in Central Queensland. Got on the plane at Rockhampton in 34 degrees and got off in Sydney in 14 degrees! Anyhow, the wedding was brilliant, except for the crappy weather and Xena arriving 40 minutes late thanks to her bridesmaids continually changing gowns. The celebrant almost had to leave for another wedding but fortunately the bride arrived in the nick of time. After a week of stinking hot weather, the day of the wedding turns out to be 8 degrees with tiny flakes of snow falling prior to Xena's arrival. The ceremony was brief but very special with the backdrop of some tree ferns and gums at Leura Cascades. We had a pagan handfasting ceremony with an exchange of rings at the end.
Following the ceremony we returned to our home for the reception where beer was consumed and much metal was heard.
47b3d706b3127cce8f27fdf942b00000000610

After this, Xena and I went to our honeymoon suite on the 15th floor of the Four Points Sheraton Hotel with a view overlooking Darling Harbour and drank some excellent champagne and had some very nice strawberries. On Monday we flew up to Rockhampton and spent the next few days lazing about on the beach at Yeppoon and Gt Keppell Island. We also drank heaps. I'm sure Xena will tell you more when she logs on at some point.

Yay for us

:headbang: top shit kids.

ps. Brian, Rhapsody called, they want there shirts back. :)

pps. I'm not going to SYL any more cos of my sisters wedding, if you've been wondering why I haven't sent you any money.

Hey, if you'd have told me that you were getting married in Leura, and that it was a non- big stone building, I woulda dragged a case of Coopers the half hour over there and sent it off with you.

Congrats guys.

Congratulations guys! Great to hear you had a good time and it all went well! :)

Koich: :lol: @ the Rhapsody shirts comment haha!

We had a great time on our honeymoon! The ceremony was nice...I was still never sure about the dress till I saw photos...I got it cause I liked it! Those flowers and garland I did myself...the garland is from my own garden.