Destruction in Canberra

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Woo hoo! So Xena, weetbix and I have just got back from Canberra where we got to catch up with a bunch of MD reprobates like Coops, Aces, Ralphe, Bucko and Koici and drink ourselves stupid while we watched Destruction. Fucking cool! We got down there nice and early on Saturday which is just as well considering the highway got closed off by bushfires a few hours later! All the bands were pretty good actually although spawn would have only liked Dungeon. :D

Some highlights:

• Xena sticking her head out of weetbix' car when we went past LT and Stevo on the freeway at 140 clicks
  • Xena telling everyone how hot the barmaid was
  • Xena telling the barmaid how hot she thought she was
  • Xena falling over in Astriaal's moshpit
  • Dakk from Dungeon treading on my hand during their set
  • DESTRUCTION! They were fucking cool
  • Xena leaving her rent money in the fridge so she wouldn't spend it and then leaving the hotel without it. Thanks to LT for getting it for her

Nailed to the fucking Cross :D :headbang:

See,s like Natasha was mainly the highlight of the ngiht "not that there is anything wrong with that" lol ....

but that's cool ....
Saturday night i'll be seeing you fine people at the Espy and will catsh yea all on the camera , remember , you see this dude walking around Filming , Stop me , and yell out your MD nickname out loud for me will ya lol ..... Cheers :D

lmao .. oh crap i got all mixed up here .. "again"
Forgive me there , too many nicknames , too many cool people .... and too damn bad fucked up memory i have trying to fit all of them lol ....

Lets start again ... who is Xena "now days ???" :D , being the highlight of the night lol

As I posted on the Dungeon board, what an awesome gig! :)

Finally met Coops and Aces! Didn't think that was gonna happen for a while, but it's good to see you guys over this side of the country!

Bring on the rest of the tour and more MDBBers to meet 'n' greet, I say! :headbang:

Originally posted by _(^DRACULA^)_
lmao .. oh crap i got all mixed up here .. "again"
Forgive me there , too many nicknames , too many cool people .... and too damn bad fucked up memory i have trying to fit all of them lol ....

Lets start again ... who is Xena "now days ???" :D , being the highlight of the night lol

obviously you don't pay attention very well here after all...your the only one who doesn't realise it is I who is Xena!

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

sorry .... truly lol .....
once again , it shows how much i pay attention here to the names being said lol ....

i remember you ... you found the place in sydney "i belive it was a wearhouse like too" :D .... should have remembered lol .... anyway you :headbang: .....

cheers ..

BESTIAL INVASION !!!

Fuck yeh wat an awesome gig it t'was...The ACT gig was my 3rd time seeing the german Thrash-Meisters(in as many days :) ) and they didn't dissapoint. Even Played Machinery Of lies which they failed to do in Sydney.

also Met Some of the Crew from here ! Ralphe, Bucko , Koici Xena, weetbix and of course GORERIPPER !!

Dude The top hat rawks ! heheh and we all couldn't get over how much u r like this guy from our Scene back west called Clay ...t'was Freaky

Dungeon !! wat can i say u guys impressed me...good tunes and excellent Stage presence...and LT your a legend :) ...if only i could "YAAAAAAAAAAAA" like that :p

soooo...me and coops made the trek east...wen r u bastards making the trek West :D

Yep an excellant Sat night, good to met up with the likes of Goreripper, Wetbix, JonbonJovi-Xena(now I am confused ) our good mates from W.A , Cooperman & Aces High and of course Kochi .......... of & Ralphe opps

Dungeon Really impressed me that was the highlight for me great stage presence and moves ( Ithink some else has said that "Aces" )

As for Destruction I was overly taken by them not knowing all their material & only buying their best of on thursday arvo - did"nt give them justice...........

Cant wait until we me up again ..........

Oh JonBonjovi , thanks for pointing out all the good lookers for me a Jason , cheers .........we did'nt tell our wifes we now have a spotter for us.........

Aaahhh... was a great night. It was great to meet Goreripper, Xena, Weetbix (I won pool!!! :p ), Ralphe, Bucko and his mate, Koichi, Tim and Stevo.

Still feeling the effects of only 3 hours sleep (and being totally hammered) before having to wake up and catch a plane back to Melbourne, but I'll be ready to do it all again on Wed down here in Melb :)

See ya there, dude! :)

Should be a good gig, the Espy stage is excellent!

But just look out for a guy wearing a sleeveless denim jacket with patches who is constantly talking about some ex-guitarist from kiss - I hear he lives in Melbourne and tends to talk to people from this board trying to convert them to his evil glammy ways...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(I'm a dead man in 2 days... Just kidding, Trent! HAHAHAHA!)

Glad everyone enjoyed our set! :headbang:

An excellent weekend! got blind at the Rock Ape on Friday night...don't remember getting back to the Carotel but woke up in my own(motel) bed so that's always a good thing :lol:

Saturday...Dakk arrives and admires the HQ which used to be his and then the rest of the Dungeon guys and Weetbix,Goreripper and Xena arrive at the Carotel.Into town and meet up with Bucko and Koichi,bus out to the uni and meet up with Aces High and Cooperman...catch a ride back to the Carotel with Dakk

Sunday....let Dakk take the HQ for a drive(to the end of the driveway and back).Listen to Lord Tim relay a weird message about rent money being left behind(makes sense now having read Xena's post).Go for a drive in the HQ but too hot outside...settle back into motel room and watch TV(switching between the cricket and the V8's)

Monday...drive back to Sydney and enjoy my Monday off

:D :D :D

Twas a great night, I don't really remember much of destruction, after you basterds kept feeding me beer all night (thanks for that)

I apologise for being a smartarse,a lout and a general arse all night, but i couldn't help myself.

Sorry i couldn't get back to the rockape,i was busy.

Originally posted by Koichi
I apologise for being a smartarse,a lout and a general arse all night, but i couldn't help myself.

Sorry i couldn't get back to the rockape,i was busy.

Apologising for being a lout....don't....I'm not apologising for my loutish behaviour...in fact people have thanked me for such behaviour:lol:
hmmmm busy hey.......doing the hokey pokey....the ipity dipity....or just some other activity!;)