Who have you met?

Hahaha spawn. Will you go for a white mesh look? Or something more vibrant like fuschia?

Oooh, what -will- we do with your hair!

I was thinking neon pink mesh, with Troops' sordid history it would be dishonest to wear white.

I intend to make my hair bigger than ever before just for their special day.

:lol: :lol:

Oh yeah Tanya I forgot he cut his hair short. Looks like I might have to be the bride, but that's not fair coz I wanna call him "Wifey-Poo"! Oh well, looks like I'll have to be the woman, but I ain't wearing a dress!!! As Spawny said anyway, considering my sordid history it might be inappropriate to wear a wedding dress anyway so I'll put on my best Invasion-era Vinnie Vincent outfit & dress like him - I know that's what turns Tonci on the most! And then I'll pull off the woman look nicely haha!

:headbang:

You can be a bridesmaid for sure Spawny! I gotta have my business partner & bandmate by my side on the most important day of my life! (Well 2nd most important, the opening of Glamtopia of course will be the big one haha)

Im going to use so much hairspray that there will be a total fire ban in a one kilometre radius around me.

Miss Charvel said:
Ralphe (who nearly crushed me at a gig) :lol:
You wouldn't think someone the size of Ralphe could fly and yet, there he was... soaring gracefully through the air at the Espy.... for about 2 seconds! HAHA!

OK, I've met... Fuck... damn near everyone on here so far! Maybe I should list the people I haven't met? :p

Between your head and mine Spawny there's gonna be some environmental problems at this wedding! :lol: If yours is gonna be huge as the Bridesmaid, imagine what mine will be like as the bride!!! Its size will be out of control!

I'm dedicating a whole concept album to this wedding! It's gonna start as a sleaze album as it details the beginning of me & Tonci's outrageous animal-like relationship. Then when it moves onto the period where our hearts started feeling stronger about each other and we experienced some ups & downs there will be some moving power ballads. Then as the wedding approaches, its AOR love song time! And the album will conclude with a couple more sleaze anthems detailing our exciting wedding night that I so look forward to! I hope he's got around to ordering that David Lee Roth outfit to wear for the occasion!

Make sure you catch my bouque after the ceremony then Spawn! You'll be next, I know it! The right man is out there for you too! I waited 21 years but it was well worth the wait! All my dreams have come true!

There might even be someone for you on here! I mean hell, where do you think me & Tonci's beautiful love affair began? I know Terry's gagging for it! Maybe you should put the moves on him! Just make sure you're drunk - he likes drunk girls! If you're lucky he'll even go for grabs and his hands will be all over your ass! Then he'll post about it on here!

I knew you weren't that kinda girl :)

Hahahaha I think you're right. I'm starting to scare myself here... as you said in that Kiss post, I always go one step too far in my posts don't I hahah! :lol: Oh well! I hope it entertains people at least hehe.

You know, anyone sane would have said id run off with the best man, but not you... :lol: