New People I Met This Year, PPUSA forum edition

thedelicateflower said:
...grr...i never saw this collage...where exactly was it and did anyone take a pic of it?...

this is the collage:

collage.jpg

that's Norman from Imagika, Yippee :) hey i didn't see that collage! how sweet !!! i'm pleased to meet Beth, Angela, Mike, pollution, The_Q (sorry to keep you waiting!) and at last Glenn thwe man! plus people who kindly talked to me at pre-pre party. not talked much but thank you Curufin for handing out Matt's CD, and Pellaz for answering my question about the gold badge pick-up :) thank you for saying Hi Kittybeast, and AMBR you rocked! you are all awesome!

I guess the three main people I really remember talking to was MetalRose (how can you miss a woman in bubble wrap?), Pellaz (which I think I talked to the most out of anyone there), and Bryant (which I caught outside in a big group of people being his popular self). Three really cool, genuinely nice people I must say.

I think I might have said hey to Linda when she was talking to my dad...Im not sure but in any case she is cool too!

Oh, you were Hoyt's son right? You were so sweet... I did not get to talk to you much..but i would hope that you will come to the next BBQ as well.... :)

The.Lost.Hatter said:
I guess the three main people I really remember talking to was MetalRose (how can you miss a woman in bubble wrap?), Pellaz (which I think I talked to the most out of anyone there), and Bryant (which I caught outside in a big group of people being his popular self). Three really cool, genuinely nice people I must say.

I think I might have said hey to Linda when she was talking to my dad...Im not sure but in any case she is cool too!

These are all the cool people i got to hang with this year.
IMG_3008.sized.jpg

(taken at The Vortex in Little 5 Points)

We are all from the Megadeth Boards.. I had only known of one band at PPVI (Therion), and mostly went because of all the cool people i've known for years. First time meeting them all (except 2 of them) in person.

I'm the guy down in front.

James said:
'TARD FRISBEE!

Of course he won...that was OBVIOUSLY not the first time he's done that :lol:

haha yeah I was one of the Tards he was competing against, I lost badddddddd!!! LOL Tried to get all aero dynamic but was a little left side heavy with some crust :loco:

I thought that 15 of us out in the hall at 5:00 AM at The Granada would have for sure gotten a call from The Granada Nazi, but never heard a peep from them? LOL

Great hanging with you too James, you and Kathy are my brotha from anotha motha and my sista from anotha mista!!! :headbang:

Bear

i have never heard the sister one...that is funny as hell...
what am i your red headed step child??? LOL

Bear said:
haha yeah I was one of the Tards he was competing against, I lost badddddddd!!! LOL Tried to get all aero dynamic but was a little left side heavy with some crust :loco:

I thought that 15 of us out in the hall at 5:00 AM at The Granada would have for sure gotten a call from The Granada Nazi, but never heard a peep from them? LOL

Great hanging with you too James, you and Kathy are my brotha from anotha motha and my sista from anotha mista!!! :headbang:

Bear

rottingflesh said:
i have never heard the sister one...that is funny as hell...
what am i your red headed step child??? LOL

Heheh no your my other sista from anotha mista!! I got lots!! :hotjump: Good to hang with you as well ,except for one little moment that I will not go into :loco:

Bear

Yippee38 said:
Who is the guy in this picture? We met him at the pre-party, but I don't remember names well. He, Bear and Bryant were fuggin' hillarious.

DSCN1181.jpg

You can hear Norm sing on the new Imagika cd, Devils on Both Sides too!!!!

Thanks for the compliment, I do not recall your nick, when did we hang?

I get lost between reality and cyberspace :loco:

Bear

Bear said:
I do not recall your nick, when did we hang?

I get lost between reality and cyberspace :loco:

Bear

Uhh. Good question. I think I talked to you a bit at the pre-party and near the signing areas one of the two nights. Don't remember which night though.

If it helps, I'm tall with long hair. :headbang:

Real name is Mike. I was with Shannon/YardleyBates. I'm pretty sure that I am in zero pictures, so I can't help you there.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Oh.....booB was the guy in the shorts and Bathory shirt on Friday night?

I did see you then. I saw you outside and someone was asking you if anyone had kicked your ass for wearing that shirt yet. :p

Or was that a different guy in a Bathory shirt?

Heh... no, that must have been the very same booB... I was the person asking if he got his ass kicked. In reference to a comment someone made earlier in the day that he would probably scare a bunch of people and get his ass kicked by wearing a Bathory shirt... :)

James said:
'TARD FRISBEE!

Of course he won...that was OBVIOUSLY not the first time he's done that :lol:

Is that what you guys ended up callig it? hahaha! All I really remember is watching you two practically trip over eachother scrambling into the room when you though security was coming! :tickled:

.. who am I kidding - I was staring at his ass all night :loco:

Bear said:

Bear

YOU WERE PLAYING TOO???? I must have been more drunk than I thought! :loco:
..oh yeah, I was staring at Adam's ass, that's right :heh:

Bear, you crack me up! I declare your post "Best Reply on the Thread"!! The Granada Nazi's came for us on Saturday night during PP6.1... They said we could make all the noise we want inside the room with the door closed. Thank goodness that was only Bryant coming around the corner the night before or we ALL would have been pizza crust!! :D

Btw, I met a number of folks here via PP5 in 2004, and a bunch more this year, like The-Wolf, RobinRealm (who's really cute), FINALLY met FreakyLara who reminds me to watch Dr. Zhivago again, and other peeps.

I wanted to meet Barking Pumpkin and have a friendly musical discussion or two, but he never introduced himself to me so fuck it. (I was the, umm, guy who was the least tall manperson there, sometimes with the headphones)