New People I Met This Year, PPUSA forum edition

I met a lot of new people this year, as well as some old friends. I'm sorry to everyone who came up to chat and I had no idea who you were...:p I have a really bad memory.

I'm back in good ol' cold Finland now. Came back yesterday. I was so exhausted that I slept for 15,5 hours straight ...haha

Hopefully I'll make it to Prog Power another year too, and I won't be stuck at Jim's merch table then... :p

Take care.
Sanna

I enjoyed meeting you Sanna and hope you can come back to ProgPower and spend more time away from the merch. I'll have the pleasure of visiting good ol' cold Finland next month for a week. Looking forward to it.

People I met hmmm

Wheezer ... My Partner in Crime for the weekend
Britt ... Abdullas was Awsome!!!
General Zod .... Sorry I was preoccupied with the Symphorce guys to carry on that Into Eternity Discussion :loco:
Savaron and Kathy ... Great to See you guys again!!!!
Bryant and Harumii ... its always a Pleasure!!!
Kittybeast! it was Great to Finnaly meet you!
Pabla ... Tis always nice to see my Sister of Metal
MXGonzo
Rider of Theli ... Possibly one of the Nicest guys at PP! it was nice seeing you again too
Shaye and Urban ... I passed along the Message Shaye lol
Dargormudshark ... ya did a great Job thurday night dude!
Deb & Bill... that was a fun Planeride Eh!?!
Skeleton Crew ... it was great getting to Hang out with ya this year dude!
MEFlyingV .... Overlorde for PPUSA VII!!!!
Lucinda and umm cant remember his name now hahaha
Kent and Kat.... Fucking Great Seeing you guys!!!

it was great to meet all of you some again some for the first time ... I am forgetting several names ... Particularly most of the guys that went to the Lunch at Abdulla The Butchers on Saturday Sorry! :D

JonnyD said:
Deb & Bill... that was a fun Planeride Eh!?!

That flight was terrible!!! I was scared shitless sitting there thru that turbulence!!! Damn Ophelia!!! After it was over I was relieved...goes to show you I don't fly much!!! :lol:

Anyhow...it was great to meet you & it was an awesome weekend!!!

Bill (MetalFury) & I met just a few people this year, I can't name everyone but it was great meeting you all!!! Our sincere thanks go to Beth for introducing us to a few!!!

Urban & Shaye - good luck to you guys & we'll see you next year for sure!!!

Nathan - After hearing so much about you it was an absolute pleasure!!! When I visit my sis in MPLS we'll have to definitely look you up!!!

Norman, Colleen & Todd, Charlie (and cousin/friends, etc), Dave & Steve, the weekend totally rocked!!! AngraRules we met at the Stratovarius show in NYC a few days later - awesome show, and awesome ProgPower weekend!

Again, it was great meeting everyone & we definitely can't wait to do it all again next year!!!

Until then...keep it true...and keep it METAL!!!

Deb
www.metalfury.com

I dont remember calling it 'Tard Pizza' - but why not, lol.

Rematch, next year! I will be "teh winzor" again!

It was SO awesome to meet all the folks I did this year. I can only remember a few names...drank too much...

But to all of you who I threw down with - you know who you are! You ALL RULE!

James/Kathy - Pleasure as always - you guys have and always will, rock. You gotta let me know if yer headed to any cool shows in the region - I'd love to head out with ya. I think Kathy still has pix I need to see. ;)

Al - my metal brother! Was great to finally see you again - we will hang again soon!

Tammy - MMmm...words cant explain how good it was to see you again. (You can stare at my ass all you like...) =D

Sava - Fucking awesome to meet you bro - you are one cool motherfucker - look forward to next time! \m/

Urban - It was a real pleasure chatting with you - Im pretty sure I stuttered alot - having had a good deal to drink by then - but it was a pleasure all the same lol.

Rich, LilD and crew - Its been so long - was really good to party with ya'll again.

And all the rest of ya - next year we all gotta spend more time together.

I promise next year Tammy and I will get to that damn chinese restaraunt...

Heres to the 2006 return of the Beer Bandits!! Trash bags+much beer = good times! \m/ ^_^ \m/

Ripperjack said:
I promise next year Tammy and I will get to that damn chinese restaraunt...

Heres to the 2006 return of the Beer Bandits!! Trash bags+much beer = good times! \m/ ^_^ \m/

I'm going to hold you to that! On both accounts ;)
It was so great to spend PP with you too! You're awesome! :cool:

I guess I'm forgotten to then huh Adam? Well then I'm taking back that kiss on the cheek I gave you! Bastard!

nb4.jpg

:)

-MetalRose

The most humble of apologies you two. *kneels with a flourish*

I knew someone would call me out lol.

I didnt forget either of you - just posted in a hurry. Consider yourselves among the list =)

It was quite cool to meet you MR - specially after seeing your name up here all this time.

And Linda - of course it was good to see you again - brief as it was. "...doesnt remember me" - bah! You're the only person thats ever mistaken James for me...lol.

I'll buy the first round next time ok guys? :)

You are forgiven.... :)
It was nice to see you again too...
My friends and I were talking about that DIO show we all partied at the other day..... :)

Ripperjack said:
The most humble of apologies you two. *kneels with a flourish*

I knew someone would call me out lol.

I didnt forget either of you - just posted in a hurry. Consider yourselves among the list =)

It was quite cool to meet you MR - specially after seeing your name up here all this time.

And Linda - of course it was good to see you again - brief as it was. "...doesnt remember me" - bah! You're the only person thats ever mistaken James for me...lol.

I'll buy the first round next time ok guys? :)

I didn't really met anyone because this was my first progpower and was never signed in this forum until after I came back home. :erk: :confused:

But anyway, I meet a lot of the bands and one guy named Chris who was always at the bar and I spoke briefly to 2 mexican guys.

:oops:

Empress said:
But anyway, I meet a lot of the bands and one guy named Chris who was always at the bar and I spoke briefly to 2 mexican guys.
:oops:

I think they were from Farenheit, a band on the sampler...I met them briefly, nice guys. They're looking for a drummer and threatened to kidnap me and take me to Mexico, or maybe I totally hallucinated that.