Who have you met?

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Which members of the board have you met in person?

I've met:

Xena (der)
Koichi
LT
Winmar
Troops
Bucko
Coops
weetbix
Aces High
Wenda
Todd
Ralphe
I think I've met Hauppy too. And I've probably seen Arcane around the place also.

Winmar
Sydo
Blitzy
Xena
Gore
Ralphe
Coops
Tim
Phloggy
Jason (does he still post?)

um... I'm kinda tired at the moment so I'll probably add more to the list when I remember more people who post here haha.

I've met Duellist because he's a friend of mine that I introduced to the board. The rest of you are all enigmas wrapped in mysteries, but I hope that will change when the publishers I haven't got yet send me around the country promoting the book I haven't written yet.

W

Wenda
Koichi
Ralphe
Goreripper
Xena
LT
MeKaChrOme

I've probably been introduced to a few other guys as well but they slip my mind at the moment. I've met many of the guys on the Dungeon forum as well though..... ie;

Stupid White
LegionsOfTheDamned
The Pimp Neonblack
Frosticle
Natasha
Dakk (derr)
Stu (derr)
Stevo (well derr again)
Cruehead

Ive met...

Southy
Icarus
Wenda
I dunno if Andy posts here as well as the Dungeon board but his name is something like AussieMetalChild or some such.
Thats all I can think of. No offence if there is someone else I just forgot about.

I'm not a whore... I'm just popular :D

I think Winmar has the record for the person I've met the most (excluding Perth people)... Spawny is second I think.

Oh I forget to mention that Terry reckons he saw me once, but I don't think that counts.