Time to spread some Moonshine

Dec 25, 2004
I think in the spirit of this festive season I would like to say a few words to everyone here. I thought I would make the most of my return because I never know when I will be back! :)

In no particular order...

Phloggy: Thanks for resurrecting Moon Child in my heart! :D You're a sweetheart and I hope that life is being kind to you.

Koich: You have made me laugh many times since you joined this board. I've
cringed a lot too but you have to like someone who can make you smile! :)

Lord Tim: An incredible musician whose ambition and drive is always an inspiration. You're a loyal friend too, which I can't quite understand with these hibernation habits of mine.

Winmar: There's nothing sexier than a man who loves his woman! What a sweetie you are.

Spawn: One day, somehow, somewhere we will meet. Both of our reclusive tendancies may make it difficult but you just never know. You're a lovely lad. ;)

Mark: A man with a heart of gold who also loves his lady very much. This place is full a gorgeous men! Maybe we should talk about that website too.

Dreamwatch: You're a genuine, lovely person and I'm so happy I had the chance to meet you all that time ago. You and Mark are a beautiful couple.

Spiff: My car park guardian angel and AC/DC buddy. I love ya and miss ya.

Tin Man: We exchanged a few emails once upon a time. I hope things are going well for you. Are you still in WA?

Hauppy: Peace man

Southy: We've never met but I do spend a lot of time in Brisbane these days, so maybe our paths will cross! I've been told from a reliable source that you're a real sweetheart too.

Goreripper: It was great to meet you at that Dungeon gig all those months ago. Goreripper and Brian are one and the same??? Oh those names just don't match each other. You're too lovely!

Xena: It was nice meeting you again too. You and Brian are a very nice couple and I wish you both well!

Blitzkrieg: I know you were nursing a broken heart for a while there. Those with beautiful hearts only attract the same so you're going to be fine. I love reading your posts. You are so sweet.

Trixxi: I like you a lot too. I would love to meet you some day. You remind me of a playful puppy! ha ha!

Icarus: Total babe and smart and must have chicks hanging off him.... It's hard to string a sentence together in your presence Tonci. :D

Kem: A beautiful lady. You really are a gorgeous person Tanya.

Coops: My lovely friend Coops. It has been so long since we have communicated but I hope things are going well and that you've finally finished all that study. How is your music going?

Spruce Goose: I like reading your posts too. I think you're lovely and I wish you well!

Steve: I cannot right at this moment think of your nickname here on the forum. What is it?! That's gonna send me mad until I can go and look! Anyway...How are things going Steve, you dear, sweet thing. I have a huge soft spot for you. You were always so supportive and there with a word of encouragement. I hope things are going great for you!

Wenda: Just the mention of your name makes me want to go for a three-hour run so I can stop feeling lazy! This girl has a body of steel. It was great to meet you the other week and I'm sure we'll see each other again some time soon. You're a beautiful lady.

Smashed: Do I need to write anything here? I don't think so somehow. This guy plays a pretty mean bass everyone!! :)

Anyone I've missed, please don't kill me. I tried to remember everyone at once but man, that's hard work! :)

Maybe she means the WA that's in all of us, the WA that we all strive to reach via our own professional and/or spiritual goals.

So, Tin Man, HAVE you been to WA?

TinMan666 said:
Actually i've never been to WA in my life, but I guess it's the thought that counts. :s

I know it's not funny but I just had to laugh about that. Come on Dave, help me out here, what was I thinking about? Where did you move to a few years ago? Are you telling me that all that I thought was real was a lie? Not even the professional/spiritual journey mentioned by Spiff??? Come on, I couldn't have been dreaming!!!!

*shuffles feet and mutters awkwardly whilst trying not to blush.*

I'm not used to talented, beautiful people like yourself saying such nice things about me, or indeed having anything to do with me unless it involves restraining orders :D.

I thought of you just the other day and was all set to send you an email so I could find out what you were doing. Now you've turned up here, filled us all with warmth and fuzziness and saved me the trouble. What a pleasant coincidence!

Things are good for me and I'm hoping they'll be better still in the year ahead. I also hope every day brings you one step nearer to what you've been working so hard for.
Keep us all up to date so we can buy your album when the time comes, okay? :)

W

That's right, it's Wrathchild! Great to hear things are going well. I'm waiting to read a novel of yours so we'll see who's first buying whose stuff. :)

Celestial-Todd said:
When you said you were going to spread some moonshine, this certainly isn't what I pictured! ;)

:lol: And you can stop picturing that if you don't mind!

Oh my god, I so did not think of that.

Moon Childagain said:
I know it's not funny but I just had to laugh about that. Come on Dave, help me out here, what was I thinking about? Where did you move to a few years ago? Are you telling me that all that I thought was real was a lie? Not even the professional/spiritual journey mentioned by Spiff??? Come on, I couldn't have been dreaming!!!!
I think a few years ago i may have posted something on here asking people about Perth because i was considering applying for a job out there. I'm not sure if I ended up applying for it or not tho... if I did, I guess I didn't get it ;)

The professional/spiritual journeying is going reasonably well though, thanks for aksking. :Spin:

Hi Tania :wave:

Great to hear from you! I was sorting out my CD's the other day and came across the promo CD you sent me years ago. Musically things have been awesome over the last couple of years. Band, CD, national and international supports. Unfortunately it's all coming to an end at the end of Jan.

On Xmas Eve I finally had my PhD thesis passed. I just have to fix some typos up over the next couple of weeks and will resubmit it on Jan 10 when uni re-opens. Once I've resubmitted I will be Dr. Cooper :D Then sometime in probably late Feb (depending on how long it takes to get a visa), I'm off to the US for a couple of years to research planetary and cosmic ice at NASA/Goddard Space Flight Centre on the outskirts of DC.

Well, Dr Cooper, just what kind of doctor are you and are you going to use that title to an unfair advantage with the females of the population? ;) Ah, I had to say it and you're probably going to get pretty sick of that joke if you're not already.

I am so happy for you. Good luck with it all. Sheesshhhh. NASA huh? Cosmic Ice. I love cosmic kind of stuff! :)

Hey baby, I can prescribe anything I want

*cue Spawny or Blitzy*

I'm just your ordinary run of the mill Doctor of Chemistry... although in a couple of years I might try my hand at becoming one of those evil Dr's and try to take over the world.

:worship: Simpsons! :worship:

(Its "seriously baby, I can prescribe anything I want" actually, but you were probably too busy studying instead of doing whats IMPORTANT!)

So you are like Beaker from The Muppets then Coops?