We're back!

Once you arrived in Rockhampton you should have hired a car and drove 6hrs north through dead bushland with tonnes of dead kngaroos on the rhighway and stopped in and see me! hahah

Southy said:
I've tol him that several times mate.....but the crazy bastard likes being out in the middle of nowhere

its not really the middle of nowhere. Townsville is an hour North and Cairns is a furthur 6 hours north plus Innisfail, Tully etc are furthur north still but the scenery up there is absolutely unbelieveable.

When I can afford to I hope to move somewhere but im not suire where

- Melbourne (metal)
- Canberra (metal)
- Bundaberg (my original hometown!)
- Cairns (its just beautiful up that way)
- Brisbane (its got everything you want plus its a bit closer to home then say Melbourne or Canberra)

Goreripper said:
Dude, if you're used to living in Townsville, you may not want to go to Canberra. The weather is fucking terrible there.

good point gorey. btw, congrats to you and xena on getting married :)

Just curious, has anyone here ever been up Bowen/Ayr/Townsville/Ingham way???

Goreripper said:
Dude, if you're used to living in Townsville, you may not want to go to Canberra. The weather is fucking terrible there.

Canberra weather is awesome, so nice and cold, it snowed here last week. didn't settle but, i still went outside and ran around giggling however.

I'm hoping to be up your way for a couple of days (passing through on the way south) in January, Haup. We should catch up on the way through.