were not gonna fall

gregofbodom

Apr 9, 2004
DC bitch
www.excelone.cjb.net
is it just me........or does the beginning of the keyboard solo in "were not gonna fall" sound just like the beginning of the guitar solo in "black widow?" if this thread is stupid go ahead and delete. i just want to know if im the only one whos noticed this.

gregofbodom said:
is it just me........or does the beginning of the keyboard solo in "were not gonna fall" sound just like the beginning of the guitar solo in "black widow?" if this thread is stupid go ahead and delete. i just want to know if im the only one whos noticed this.

yeah, i totally thought the same thing, and i even mentioned it in one of the topics, when i heard it i thought holy shit thats the same as black widow.

all you people freaking out over downloading the new songs are ridiculous. im still going to buy the album the day it comes out. i love bodom and i would never download their music without the intention of buying it later. just chill out.

Get over it you wannabe-elitist cunts, the majority of the people who have it, myself included have had it on pre-order since they day it was available for pre-order.

no. we weren't talking about the 'downloading and buying' thing. we said that discussing a song that is not released yet is stupidity even you pre-ordered it.

LazyGuitar said:
Get over it you wannabe-elitist cunts, the majority of the people who have it, myself included have had it on pre-order since they day it was available for pre-order.

Thats not true. Maybe the majority on this board, but there are still other people world wide who are interested in metal who download it and they won't pay for the album...

Thanks god I downloaded that album, and now at least I'm sure I'm not gonna buy it. Not because I don't have money, but because it's piece of shit.

People who don't buy the albums but have them on there computer should slap them selves for being so goddamn stupid as to not suport probaly one of there favorite bands but the whole metal community!

:lol: sorry if that didnt make any sence im not very good at righting these kinds of thing's.........thats what dope does to you..

Why would I by an album which I don't like? Just to support the band for writing crap music? And don't bash me because I say it's crap, it is my opinion about it and I have a right for it.