Were not gonna fall

Peti said:
yeah but at least he could rip an old in flames riff :p

:yow: Im just wondering : what would AYDY have sounded like if Alexi actually HAD stolen an old in flames riff instead of some gay nu metal slipknot crap?

I've noticed that the begin riff of sixpounder sounds like the beginriff of A new level by pantera and that the intro of In you face sounds like a riff of War Nerve by pantera also.//

what if every single riff was copied by one band or another... even really obscure basement black metal bands that circlejerk on their mesas. Hey, you never know.. and yes the pantera to bodom connection is there... and sadly the slipknot connection is there too... but i thought alexi said that this album was slayer influenced..? i may be wrong. anyone find any slayer connections?

a new level doesn't sound like sixpounder, i agree that punch me i bleed sounds like hardlines sunken cheeks and using my third arm but really in a new level only the second rif sounds like it at all, but that isn't exactly a unique riff.

deathxunlimited said:
^ A New Level does sound somewhat like sixpounder. but War Nerve sounds nothing like IYF. Use My Third Arm is almost the exact same riff.

yeah about 0:17-0:26 inot sixpounder sounds almost the same as 0:31-0:36 in a new level, shit i didnt know alexi used this many riffs from different songs, maybe on the next album when it shows who wrote the music of the song he'll put who he stole it off

i havent listened to godsmack since i was like 6 because they suck and if alexi steals off godsmack im going to kill myself, anyway do you really miss good shows cause your 5

lmao i know a guy whos obsessed withg them and he thinks their the best hard rock band and buys their albums etc etc etc... hes also a fag, has red hear growing out of his lower back and bought an iban starter set cause i was joking when i told him to. anyways... check it out but i wudent suggest killing yourself... leave that to the hardcore mayhem followers and the emo HIM fucks who give bjays to ville vagina.
PS: to answer your question.................................... sure.................. why not.

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
but i thought alexi said that this album was slayer influenced..? i may be wrong. anyone find any slayer connections?

Yeah, the Slayer guys love Slipknot too. And they toured with them.