were not gonna fall

The Bringer said:
I intend to buy the album when it comes out so if I download it I don't think I'm doing any harm.

This is the point: you're doing harm to yourself. I spoiled the experience with IYF because I was drunk.. I can't wait to hear the songs first time real version with the stereos!

AYDY? is a piece of shit...??? Well, if the songs are as good as IYF, the album is gonna rule. Those of you who've heard all the songs, please give all of them a grade from 1-10! This is the impression I have, not having heard the songs except T,L&S and IYF:

Living Dead Beat: 9-10 / Are You Dead Yet?: 7-9 / If You Want Peace... Prepare for War: 8 / Punch Me I Bleed: 4-9 (depending on taste) / In Your Face: 8-9 / Next in Line: 9 / Bastards of Bodom: 7-8 / Trashed, Lost & Strungout: 8-9 / We're Not Gonna Fall: 8

That would make an overall grade of max 8.7 / min 7.5 and I guess that's gotta be pretty much around where it is.. So place your grades there and correct my impressions if you've heard them..

I rated all the songs of all the other albums and these are the overall grades I ended up with:

Something Wild: 6
Hatebreeder: 7
Follow the Reaper: 7.7
Hate Crew Deathroll: 7.2

Joonas Lehtonen said:
This is the point: you're doing harm to yourself. I spoiled the experience with IYF because I was drunk.. I can't wait to hear the songs first time real version with the stereos!

AYDY? is a piece of shit...??? Well, if the songs are as good as IYF, the album is gonna rule. Those of you who've heard all the songs, please give all of them a grade from 1-10! This is the impression I have, not having heard the songs except T,L&S and IYF:

Living Dead Beat: 9-10 / Are You Dead Yet?: 7-9 / If You Want Peace... Prepare for War: 8 / Punch Me I Bleed: 4-9 (depending on taste) / In Your Face: 8-9 / Next in Line: 9 / Bastards of Bodom: 7-8 / Trashed, Lost & Strungout: 8-9 / We're Not Gonna Fall: 8

That would make an overall grade of max 8.7 / min 7.5 and I guess that's gotta be pretty much around where it is.. So place your grades there and correct my impressions if you've heard them..

I rated all the songs of all the other albums and these are the overall grades I ended up with:

Something Wild: 6
Hatebreeder: 7
Follow the Reaper: 7.7
Hate Crew Deathroll: 7.2
Living Dead Beat, Were not gonna fall, and IYWP are the best songs on the whole cd...Punch Me I Bleed aint bad...has a killer guitar solo but everything else is just more of a generic approach to writing metal, i wouldnt say the other songs are garbage, but compared to what CoB normally writes it is, but Living Dead Beat, IYWP, and Were not gonna fall actually sound like fresh bodom material to me

Living Dead Beat: Industrial intro, that turns into a hell of a song, genius riffs. One of the best songs on the album. And the chours is funny, all those tiny but lovley licks and Alexis raw vocals :D 8/10

Are You Dead Yet: Heavy riffs in the beginning. Very hard beating on this one too. Heaviest song on the album. Genious pre chours solo. 7/10

If You Want Peace.....Prepare For War: Fast song, chick riffs and a bit heavy. Reminds me a bit of a mix between songs from FTR and HCDR. It isn't like the other songs on this album. Got a nice after chours keybord solo and guitar solo battle which reminds me of old days (HB) 7/10

Punch Me I Bleed: If you like Bodoms slow songs (Everytime I die and Angels don't kill) you will love this one. (If not you'll hate it). My opinion: prehaps the best song on the album. Good lyrics and pretty heavy, clearly a drop c on this one. Genious chours and solo. Very good keybords too :D Very emotional song which kicks ass. 9/10

In Your Face: Everybody has heard this one I guess :D Heavy intro, with awsome keybords! Excellent fills and tapping by Roope. Just love how catchy this song is. Very fast and cool. Nice chours and a nice groupscream (Incoming!!!) And very nice keyboard and guitarsolo. 8/10

Next in Line: Very cool intro with nice keyboard and guitarfills and riffs. Heavy song. Very much of the old screaming (grim blackmetal voice on this one) except the chours which he almost sings. But it sounds cool. :D nice afterchours guitar fills and a very good keyboard and guitar solo 7.5/10

Bastads Of Bodom: Classic Bodom bass intro bit over into a very cool keyboard guitar part. Very nice fills on this song. The song is easy to like. The chours reminds me of "Hypocrisy style chours". Nice outro solo too. 7.5/10

Trashed, Lost And Strungout: Everybody has heard this one, if you're a bodom fan. Very catchy and quick song with excellent chours. (Needled 24/7 kind of chours). Nice keyboards on this one too. Very nice solo part in the end makes the song worth a place as one of the best songs on the album 8/10

We're Not Gonna Fall: Nice guitar and keybord parts in the beginning of the song. A bit heavy and cool. Some parts reminds me a bit of some of the songs on Something wild. Very nice vocals by Alexi. Crowdscream (HEY!!)in the beginning of the chours. Excellent guiar solo(s). Keyboard part in the end of the song sounds like Black Widow guitar solo. Very cool song overall and a perfect way to end the album. 8/10

this thread has turned into something completely different than what i originally intended it to be, but whatever, ill join in as well. sw8 hb10 ftr10 hcdr9 aydy8. im hoping the new album grows on me though. im sure it will

Something Wild 8.5
hatebreeder 9
Follow the reaper 8.5
hate crew deathroll 10
Are you dead yet 10

i like this new stuff more than old stuff, there is great song on older stuff like ETID,COB,DW,WH,DF etc. etc. but i really like their new sound, if some calls them nu metal, fuck that.

this thread turned to pointing cob albums..
well then here's mine:

Something Wild - 8
Hatebreeder - 10
Follow The Reaper - 10
Hate Crew Deathroll - 9
Are You Dead Yet? - don't know yet