West Coast travelers

True but is anyone pays attention or reads any interviews they would know that Bruce is very much in the here and now. Much like Dio seems to be. The problem is the old music is needed because of all of the newbies and younger generations that are just finding the music. Either way.. MAIDEN RULES.

Does anyone realize that it is a year since the almighty PRIEST has toured!!! And we have another year to go before a new tour...

Yardhouse

Phone: (949) 753-9373 | Fax: (949) 753-9372

Turn right into the I-5 S entry ramp to Los Angeles - go 72 mi 72 mi
1 hour 2 mins

3. Take the exit to Alton Pkwy - go 0.1 mi 0.1 mi

4. Take the Fortune Rd ramp - go 361 ft 361 ft

5. Continue on Fortune Dr - go 0.3 mi 0.3 mi

6. Arrive at 71 Fortune Dr
Irvine, CA 92618

kittybeast said:
Yardhouse

Phone: (949) 753-9373 | Fax: (949) 753-9372

Turn right into the I-5 S entry ramp to Los Angeles - go 72 mi 72 mi
1 hour 2 mins

3. Take the exit to Alton Pkwy - go 0.1 mi 0.1 mi

4. Take the Fortune Rd ramp - go 361 ft 361 ft

5. Continue on Fortune Dr - go 0.3 mi 0.3 mi

6. Arrive at 71 Fortune Dr
Irvine, CA 92618
The Spectrum is cool, used go there all the time when I live in OC. *sigh*
I miss So Cal...

Braxil said:
Any of you guys going to the Blind Guardian shows next month?

Will definately be at the Galaxy show, and maybeee the LA show if I can come up with the cash.

Has anyone been to the Avalon? How is that venue? From pictures it looks pretty nice

zedowns said:
Will definately be at the Galaxy show, and maybeee the LA show if I can come up with the cash.

Has anyone been to the Avalon? How is that venue? From pictures it looks pretty nice

Avalon is a cool venue. Think of Center Stage in Atlanta but bigger and nicer. ..From where you walk in to the stage is standing room with a few couches when you walk in. The area with seating on the floor is usually VIP (I think this depends on the shows though). There is a bar in this area. They have balcony section that has seats. The t-shirt area is to the left when you walk in and bathrooms to the right. The venue has a small, restaurant attached which is great so you can eat and rock at the same place. Prices are a little pricey but still enjoy yourself. I just went this summer to see a show and in the past when it was The Palace. Parking is pricey but at least it is you can park right next door or across the street. I think I paid $15 or $20 (apparently the parking is shared with a few other clubs and theatres in the area) Like I said think Center Stage just a Hollywood version.