West Coast travelers

Yes, it was fun, and it was awesome. I take it there were no PP people there unfortunately as nobody commented on my shirt. Excellent show though, but where the hell were these songs:
Nights of Arabia
The Fourth Legacy (Did they play it on this tour?)
Call of the Sea (I thought this was their big closing song?)

didn't see you. We were upstairs behind the soundboard, I in my PP shirt and Pabla in her AMOLAD shirt. Got the set list and a handful of decent pics. I'll post them later. Great show, Khan was turned a bit low in the beginning I thought but readily fixed by the 3rd song or so. Next up.... MAIDEN!! Meet up at the Yardhouse in Irvine about 3pm.

I agree about the sound, it was really bad for the first couple songs of Kamelot's set but like you said by the 3rd song it was great. I was on the floor on the right side, I have quite a few pics that came out quite well actually, thanks to my newly accquired awesome 3.2 megapixel cell phone. I got a setlist too actually, from Kamelot, was yours Kamelot or Epica?

In addition to this, I'd like to make a comment about the people in charge of the stuff between sets. AWESOME music selection (Wishmaster, Hall of the Mountain King, etc.) but I am infuriated about playing the Enlighten Me video on the screen. I was really tired and I looked up and saw Masterplan and I was really happy for a second until I realized it wasn't real. Seriously, not cool.

I need a new cell phone...Also any suggestions on a slim digital camera. I have been looking at getting the Casio Exilim. Someone had one at Queensryhe and her pictures plus the record feature were awesome.

**Little over a week and two days until MAIDEN:Shedevil:

Braxil said:
I got a setlist too actually, from Kamelot, was yours Kamelot or Epica?
from Kamelot, I went down on the floor to take some pics both left and right stage. Was great like PP where people would let me in for a few to take some shots. Still curious to know what happened at the Roxy or the Rainbow as the fire dept. and ambulance were there. :ill:

Braxil said:
Maiden's going to be awesome, despite my not liking the setlists too much...it's Maiden.

Very true indeed. I am a little disappointed by the set list but still looking forward to the show. I plan on fully playing the new cd everyday between now and then.

That parking lot is big but maybe everyone going can pick an area to gather around. I know the suv I'll be will have beer and Jack...:headbang:

kittybeast said:
from Kamelot, I went down on the floor to take some pics both left and right stage. Was great like PP where people would let me in for a few to take some shots. Still curious to know what happened at the Roxy or the Rainbow as the fire dept. and ambulance were there. :ill:

Wow, I didn't even notice that. I was blasting Enlighten Me from my car because the video they played between the bands made me want to hear it again :p.

mloanna said:
Very true indeed. I am a little disappointed by the set list but still looking forward to the show. I plan on fully playing the new cd everyday between now and then.

That parking lot is big but maybe everyone going can pick an area to gather around. I know the suv I'll be will have beer and Jack...:headbang:

Us Progpower people should definately meet up. I've never been to the venue before, so any meeting location suggestions would be good.