West Coast travelers

spag said:
Yes, we're going to be at the Galaxy for that one. We'll be at one of the tables, probably wearing my PP shirt. Going to be cool....I've wanted to see Kamelot for a long time.

Yes, Please come to the Galaxy show on the 10th to see them. Prymary is opening and having our official CD release party. We have discounted tickets still available; $20 instead of $25 + fees for the ticket bastard price. We would love to see all the West Coast PP people there! It should sell out, like Sonata did.

Cindy, let me know if you need another ticket. Thanks.

Mike

kittybeast said:
we'll be a QR Wed. night show so we'll prolly get there early and eat at the Hard Rock Cafe.

I have to look at the date of my tickets. I thought it was Thursday. Maybe we can say hi at the Hard Rock. :kickass:

mloanna said:
I have to look at the date of my tickets. I thought it was Thursday. Maybe we can say hi at the Hard Rock. :kickass:

okay checked my tickets....:heh: another run of shows one every week or two it does get confusing.

Oct. 5th Thursday Queensryche
Oct. 11th Wednesday Kamelot

no confusion on this one Oct. 21st Saturday IRON MAIDEN:headbang:

I'm coming straight from work to the QR show and with traffic don't see getting to the venue very early but will try. Pabla and I have dinner reservations upstairs for the Kamelot show at the Key Club.

You'll find us partying in the parking lot at Irvine on the 21st!

Braxil said:
Is anyone going to Stratovarius in Hollywood next Wednesday?

No unfortunately, because we already have Queensryche tickets for the same night down here. I'd like to personally take the person that scheduled two metal shows on the same night out back and have a word with them.

If the Stratovarius schedule had been available back when I bought these, I would have just waited till Queensryche came back through in December and seen them then. Plus, it is hard to get to LA on a weeknight...

Still bummed about it though.

Sadly I won't be at the Stratovarius show either. :(

Once my friends find out its at the House of Blues, for some odd reason they all seem to back out.

zedowns said:
Sadly I won't be at the Stratovarius show either. :(

Once my friends find out its at the House of Blues, for some odd reason they all seem to back out.

You're Kidding,
House of Blues?

I love the House of BLues. Wherever you are in that place you can see great.

mloanna said:
Does anyone ever make it to a METAL SKOOL show?

We go down here occasionally at Typhoon Lagoon. It's funny as hell, well worth it. Problem is, it will reprogram you a little. Now when I'm watching Metal Mania on TV for example, when I hear certain songs, I crack up now, because I'm thinking of them playing them. They really are good, very talented.

Braxil said:
I've heard about these guys, what are they like?
They are funny as hell. Good musicians too. The whole show is like an early 80's sunset strip show/band. It is worth the money. They play everything from A to Z of hard rock and metal.

What do you pay to see them in LA? I've heard it's not cheap. Down here, if you're at Typhoon before 8:30pm I think it is, for dinner or something, it's free which is why we do it more often.