West Coast travelers

The tickets at the Key Club are 12 or 15 dollars. I think when I last went in July it was 12 but when I went to buy tickets for Fear Factory the sign for Metal Skool said 15. I try to go when other bands have a list.

mloanna said:
Does anyone ever make it to a METAL SKOOL show?

Going to the Oct. 2nd Metal Skool show as a metal brother from UMOS forum is coming in from Aussie land....another chance to meet the wonderful UM family member! :headbang: :headbang: Welcome to L.A. Trixxi Trash (yes he's in a glam band:lol: )

:lol: lol.....I should rename this "Count Down to Metal" thread...If I see any PP t-shirts tonight at Ryche, I will say hi.:Shedevil:

Queensryche rocked last night. Geoff was a hottie. MCI songs were great. MCII was good. Dio EXCELLENT..for a better review check out the thread called QUEENSRYCHE TOUR

Brax - I caught Strato last time they were in California but missed them the other night.....how/what was the setlist???

here's the setlist, I'm not 100% sure on the order of the middle songs but everything's there and the first and last 4-5 songs are right:

Hunting High and Low
Speed of Light
The Kiss of Judas
S.O.S.
The Abyss of Your Eyes
Will My Soul Ever Rest In Peace?
Phoenix
Distant Skies
A Million Light Years Away
Visions
Eagleheart
Father Time
-----------
Ode To Joy/Forever
Paradise
Black Diamond

Damn near perfect setlist, truly one of the best shows I've seen. I got to hang out with the guys afterwards, it was really cool.

mloanna said:
Queensryche rocked last night. Geoff was a hottie. MCI songs were great. MCII was good. Dio EXCELLENT..for a better review check out the thread called QUEENSRYCHE TOUR

I thought the opposite, MCI was good, he sounded much much better on the second set MCII. Great show for the money! I'll be sporting my PPVII shirt at Kamelot on Wed.

Nobody going to the Tuesday show at the Galaxy? I guess I dont' blame you, it is Santa Ana....

Also going to be up there for Blind Guardian, both there and San Diego.

Though Santa Ana may be a shitty city... the Galaxy is probably my favorite venue in SoCal. I'll be at the Kamelot and Blind Guardian shows there.

zedowns said:
Though Santa Ana may be a shitty city... the Galaxy is probably my favorite venue in SoCal. I'll be at the Kamelot and Blind Guardian shows there.

Agreed, it is a really nice venue. Great view from everywhere, good sound. Only thing that sucks for the traveller is there is no decent food nearby from what I've seen, and the food there sucks.