What a difference...

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I usually dont feel comfortable driving unless I have the windows rolled down and am blasting death metal/stoner rock/whatever.
my opinion of you just went up 34923984387451 times

I personally can't stand people who drive down the boulevard blasting their tard tunage. I may hold a different sentiment if I actually heard some quality music being displayed. But 99.9% of the time it's some dirty mexican churrolo playing Ghostface Killah at 145 db's. "Hey look it's a guy in an oldsmobile!"

Conspicuously Absent said:
it's a bunch of asians jabbering away,

hahahaha this pisses me off so much.

not out of hatred of asians or anything, I don't have anything against them, it's just that the sound of japanese/mandarin/korean/whatever is so grating on my ears... and they're almost always so LOUD.

but I what I hate more is

some girls talking to their girlfriends

and

Jimmy hong talking to all 8 of his girlfriends plus his 14 friends using his blackberry and 3 different cellphone... then put 40 of them on the bus with me.

I can usually tune it out, but somedays it's just really difficult to put up with, especially with some of the idiocy you overhear. Highschool kids are the absolute worst, because they're still at the phase in life that it's better to be "cool" than to be a civil human being.... and nowadays all the stupid little cunts have their own iPods and cellphones.

so I bought a cheap pair of these, its great. No foot thump-thud shit, I can eat and breathe and swallow. Drowns out most of the noise, except the really loud stuff, but it muffles that. Means I can hear what station the train is pulling into without hearing jimmy gangstard. I did hear susy hongkonger screaming at her 8 children who were rampaging on the train though.

MajestikMøøse said:
not out of hatred of asians or anything, I don't have anything against them, it's just that the sound of japanese/mandarin/korean/whatever is so grating on my ears... and they're almost always so LOUD.
:lol: sooooo true!! i dont have anyting against the asians (nor any group for that matter, my racism here is just for laughs) but jesus, their languages are so incredibly annoying. EVEN WORSE is listening to a cambodian/vietnamese speaking english - the most grating sound ever. hahaha i thought i was the only person in the world who thought this

Holy shite. I talk to these vietlamese almost every day at work. Hearing them pronounce their name is a downright chore. It's as if they couldn't wait to finish chewing the mastiff before speaking.

hahaha mastiff that was pretty good. i think the annoyance of cambodians speaking english is that they're so nasal. at least thats the way it sounds. i try not to stick around long enough to do a thorough analysis