Best Cheap Earbuds?

cfh11

Apr 25, 2012
Boston, MA
looking for some new earbuds since mine keep dying in one ear. i prefer the ipod style earpiece over the "tunnel style" that go inside your ear. they would be used mostly for exercising and as a reference for mixing. if i could buy them in a pack of 5-10 pairs that would be ideal. any suggestions for $20 or less (per pair)?

The Apple EarPods (the new ones, not the old ones) are surprisingly nice. They're like 30 bucks, though.

I recently bought iPhone 5s and it's earphone is just amazing. I have ath-m50 nd I prefer iPhone one's. I even started to use them for mixing.

thanks for the suggestions guys...ended up picking up 3 pairs of these philips earbuds for around $5 (incl shipping) each.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007RB0JQU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A6SP1GDHIF1XJ[/ame]

so far, really cant complain. nice sound for $5 earbuds, good bass and treble response, and seem relatively durable (not that i am expecting any cheap earbuds to be durable). the ear piece is really nice too, it is rubberized and much more comfortable than the ipod buds i was using before.