what a douche...

“You Wanted A Stress-Free Business? Here It Is…”

You don’t have to deal with crappy co-workers or angry customers in this business. Why? Because you pick the people you work with!

I never worry about office politics, getting screamed at by some idiot supervisor, or performing up to some corporate standard. No way… all that crap disappears in the studio business.

It’s a stress-free job where you just enjoy the ride and make new friends. There’s nobody checking up on you, or evaluating your performance. You make your own rules and you run your recording studio however you want. In fact, here’s one rule I suggest to all my friends:

lulz

if anyone can read that paragraph and still think this dude is at all credible, they deserve to be duped out of their money!

If it also helps to lose weight, get ripped and last longer in the bedroom, I'm sold.

Whenever I read "shortcut" somewhere, I tune out immediately. The instant gratification mindset is poisonous to anything that requires discipline and practice.

carbuying_601122_600.jpg

The 80/20 Rule of recording studio headaches. You will find that 80% of your stress comes from 20% of your clients. And the worst part is… those clients aren’t worth the money they are paying you.

That is word for word, a straight up rip off from The Four Hour Work Week

"Right, I've written a pile of bollocks get-rich/self-improvement book, now I need a website.... I know, I'll make it one really long page with loads of coloured titles and bullet points, just like all the other pile of bollocks get-rich/self-improvement book websites, then people will *definitely* believe it's genuine!"

Seriously, is there a Get-people-to-buy-completely-useless-shit website template out there or something?

"then people will *definitely* believe it's genuine!"
I think the most appropriate word here is legit. lol. :rolleyes:

Seriously, is there a Get-people-to-buy-completely-useless-shit website template out there or something?
Yeah, that's the one. And really, it looks 100% scam at first glance.
Wondering why people use it, really.