What a pain in the ass

LordFireworm

May 26, 2002
Visit site
A little while ago it was announced that Marduk and Malevolent Creation were coming here (Ireland) for a show in April.I didn't pay attention due to the fact that I didn't give a shit about either band.
Anyway, at the same time it was also announced that there would be a third act playing support to both of those two which would be decided at a later date.I figured it would be some shitty black metal outfit.
Well, they announced the second support act yesterday.
IMMOLATION.
Easily one of my favourite DM bands.My point is, they never come here so now I'll have to pay 22 Euros (About 20 dollars) to watch Immolation play for 30 minutes.
Still, I'll be seeing Immolation.
This is a very stupid post but please, feel my cheap pain.

Wow.... Immolation is one of your favorite bands, but you don't care about Malevolent Creation? :confused:

Immolation - Unholy Cult and Malevolent Creation - The Will to Kill were both excellent releases... Immolation has more technical riffage, but MC's songwriting is some of the best in DM... Especially the first four albums.

To each their own I guess. :p

Huh??? I love Immolation too, but I think the new Malevolent Creation kicks serious ass man, and Marduk is always asskicking and evil!!!

You should definately check out the entire show.. What you have there is luxuaryproblems!!! I just wish a show like that ever comes to Denmark!!