What about Jonas

Hmm... If I'm not misstaking, they're playing some gigs or at least preparing to, relaxing a bit in Sweden.
And as long as there is a "katatonia", they will allways write material - more or less, you know... :)

I heard they'd started writing a new album not long after they finished they're tour last year... not really a reliable source, but 'tis not nice to lie about such things :erk:

If you are a musician you think all the time about music and play almost every day, so it's always a kind of work in progress...

I think it's Anders the one most involved in management, contacts and so on, so maybe he's also working in this direction.
and I read they are recording the new Bloodbath (noticed also some death metal in their play lists), so there's always something to do!
I just hope we will get more info about the new album, at least if they are experimenting something quite new or if they are following the path of Viva Emptiness...

And I hope they won't go in the direction of LFDGD, because I don't like that album (except for some few songs). They should explore the Viva Emptiness sound instead, and especially the dark mood of 'Inside The City Of Glass'.
Well, anyway, no matter what they'll do they should stay at least as heavy as on VE.

i'm really not sure anymore but i think Anders himself hinted at a possible release time for the next Katatonia album, somewhere here in the forum..
late in this autumn..