What album are you looking forward to the most

Originally posted by Devy_Metal
the only thing is, this solo release is infact new songs, and may have acoustic versions of some older songs as well. i think dev is putting more into the new SYL and I believe this other album will be good, but nothing like anything hes done before. It seems like just a few songs he felt like doing without much in the way of effort, just stuff for fun. i could be wrong. but its not like this release is going to be HUGE as in new SYL AND the follow up to Terria....know what I mean?

I really don't think so. From all the recent news that I had the new Devy album WILL be a full featured album with its own identity as the follow-up to Terria, with its own color. For the fun stuff he is going to release a second Ass-Sordid demo release with some electronic stuff as well as some acoustic and everything he might want. You can expect 3 new release from Devy in the next year...

enemies of reality of nevermore and the new SYL!!!!!

i heard three new songs and i gotta say that two of them were not as brutal as the old ones....the last one was great heavy and brutal!!!!

cant wait any longer!!!

hmm.. i heard about 4 or 5 of them live recently .. and i thought they sounded pretty similar to CITY...perhapz a bit more guitar interlude.. at least on one of them... but sounded like Strapping to me => the show was straptacular.

Considering the fact that Terria is my favorite album of all time, (and Ocean Machine is also way up there), definitely the new Devin album!

I want to hear both The new SYL because of Song titles include: ‘Consequence’, ‘Force Fed’, ‘Bring On The Young’, ‘Last Minute’, ‘Dirtpride’, ‘Aftermath’, ‘Devour' because to see the rest and Devin Townsend cd 'Relationship' because of Song Titles include: ‘Depth Charge’, ‘Storm’, ‘Sunday Afternoon’, ‘Thinking About Thinking’, ‘Random Analysis’, ‘Away’, ‘Slow Me Down’ and ‘Deadhead’ also to see the other titles.

All three albums, but the Devin album maybe a little bit more, since I'm just more into his solo stuff (it's the best he did). Terria was great, but his best is still Ocean Machine and Infinity... I hope he will do some catchy stuff like on Infinity, not the same, just as catchy, he has a great voice for those kind of songs.

Oh and on the SYL live album there are two songs written after City came out (I believe) and those are a little bit easier on the ear than the songs on City, so maybe he is going in that direction wth the new SYL? Well who knows, we will hear it in february... can't wait..

the 2 bonus tracks on no sleep till bedtime are not been writen after city , japan is the 1st album bonus track and centipede recorded in the city sesions for the japanese relase. i really wish the next album dosent sound like japan...and as far as sounding more industrial like centipede it may be interesting but i just wish the next SYL bemore extreme than city. i prefer SYL to devy solo stuff and the solo album i appreciate the most is not even in your list xharder.