what are ya listenin at?

from Samael i only know the infamous "Ceremony of opposites" as a black metal album, really great...

i'm listening to

pink floyd - relics o_O
sorcery - bloodchilling tales (for those who like earlys 90 swedish death metal)
emperor - IX equilibrium

the ramones are great man!
if you wanna laugh...go on youtube and search for Dee Dee King, yeah, Dee Dee Ramone once hallucinated he could do rap, its so shitty, poor junkie, lol

hahahahah!!!!! this guy ruls :Smokin:

what a piece of pure-true-satanic-bullshit!!

Last edited by a moderator:
pure ears rape! :p

today at work its :

Cannibal Corpse for a while (bloodthirst and kill)

now its our funky Friday afternoon medley of doom

with :
Kaiser chiefs
The Hives
NoFX
Propaghandi
+ other stuff

metallica - kill 'em all:kickass:
the doors - best of :Smokin:
morbid angel - gateways to annihilation :kickass:
pink floyd - wish you were here o_O

Worst day of my life. Sunday March 8. Metallica live show Cancelled!

Last edited by a moderator:
almost started to cry when he said this shit. FUCK. I lost my Ticket, so i cant see them in May. This is why, this is my worst day ever! Thx!

Maybe you should tell yourself that Metallica have sucked major asses for 18 years and that Death magnetic was but a pale light in an ocean of shitty music...?

maybe that would lift a good deal of the pain ;)

Maybe you should tell yourself that Metallica have sucked major asses for 18 years and that Death magnetic was but a pale light in an ocean of shitty music...?

As true as it might be that they have been on the high level of suckage, their live shows still kick ass.

Dunno
big shows with several thousand people bore me.
especially from the icon of hasbeenism, Metallica
but thats just me.
Too bad for you Mortelgoro...

haha, nice comment, lol. Thx, thank you very much :p

Yeah, sure they were alot better before, back in the good old days? but man, Metallica is Metallica, you know. :) And i, fuck, really want to see them live.

bolt thrower - mercenary :kickass:
bathory - hammerheart :kickass:
deep purple - shades of deep purple :worship:

We have the new Pestilence album!

:Shedevil:

They fucking blastbeat now, much more agressive than old stuff from the 90's

well according to the first 2 songs anyway

I still need to check it out.

As of late i'm madly into Sludge (have allways been , but more in the mood for it)

Currently playing the new Zozobra album

have been listening to a lot of Fuck The Facts since the concert a month ago, I love that stuff, great band
Gorgasm - Masticate to dominate, as i finally got the cd 2 days ago
as for the last half year, Detrimentum awesome band, they should get a lot more attention and a label... Won a great tshirt from the last week!

been waiting for some discs to arrive, hope they come tomorrow, got them really cheap for 6$ each including shipping from epitomite productions

iron maiden - live after death!!

tonight the iron fucking maiden plays here!!! :kickass:

EmeticGore wth are you doing here on the Hypocrisy-forum anyways, huh? ;)
I still remember that argument we had when you came marching in to the BB-forum. :p

I'm allowed to be a fan of Hypocrisy too :p I post here from time to time.

Which argument? Haha, I've had too many with crazy internet kids.

Last album from Pestilence :

Its good, more brutal than expected, but still, not as good as Testimony of the ancients. They kinda gave up on their melodic approach, and there is a notable redundance that makes you get bored before the end of the album.

7/10