what are ya listenin at?

black sabbath - the dio years
iron maiden - killers
witchfinder general - death penalty... last months some friends recommends me some bands of "traditional doom" and found really great albums like this one, i'm ignorant about the traditional heavy/doom... but bands like saint vitus, pentagram, witchfinder general and well, black sabbath in the ozzy era are really great!!

edit:

Vomitory release their new one: Carnage Euphoria

i've heared only the first song, and its brutal as always!!! :kickass:

well... this year looks bright, don't you know?

napalm death - time waits for no slave
obscura - cosmogenesis
pestilence - resurrection macabre
cannibal corpse - evisceration plague
vomitory - carnage euphoria
catle decapitation - the harvest floor
heaven and hell - the devil you know

also comming

suffocation - blood oath
amorphis - skyforger
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... hypocrisy!!

The most played on my stereo system in May 2009:

1. Hypocrisy
2. Depeche Mode
3. Nine Inch Nails
4. Profane Omen
5. Type O Negative
6. Pain
7. Arch Enemy
8. Danzig & Misfits
9. Children of Bodom
10. Gojira

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Im a fan, Ive been since their beginning with The karelian isthmus...love em more than ever and I never saw them.

see, Im obviously on the wrong side of the ocean... :/

The Karelian lyrics.. Kalevala. It's our national epic. A normal Finn wouldn't give a damn about it unless one liked Amorphis (or was a patriot or a bookworm). But I think the fact that quite many of Amorphis lyrics are based on Kalevala, someone of them, normal citizens, have given it a second chance. My siblings told me that they had discussed about the effect of Kalevala on Amorphis both on Finnish and music lessons. Back then when I was in school teachers totally ignored all the positive empacts of rock/metal music.

now listening to not so brutal stuff :lol: hahahah

alice in chains - unplugged :Smokin:
firebird - grand union... carcass's bill steer new album!!
black sabbath - masters of reality :Smokin:o_O
blue cheer - vincebus eruptum o_O:Smokin:

new suffocation song kick-ass, brutal and sick as always :kickass:... also the new amorphis 'silver bride' and 'separated' are amazing!!!:worship:

Guys! What do you think of Buckethead? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PsxU6G0rew&feature=channel_page[/ame]

what the hell is 'separate'?

and the new amorphis is entirely available at their myspace! until May 27th

amorphis released a single only available in finland (as they do the last time with the silent waters single), it contains the 'silver bride' song plus a radio version of the same one and a third song called 'separated'

oooooooor maybe you asked for what means that word and as you know, i'm not the best to answer your question!!! hahahaha :kickass:

@Mortelgoro

I think buckethead is a guitarwanker (Someone who attempts to solo as technical as possible but forgets how to propperly play). Mattias Ia Eklundh would beat him any day in a solo battle.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3x8xAml5sI&feature=related[/ame]