what are ya listenin at?

51714.jpg

i cant stop listening to the Solution .45 tracks i have. i have the first 6 on the album, then the download cut off. grrr!

also been listening to alot of Megadeth since i saw them last week
Charred walls of the damned
queensryche

i cant stop listening to the Solution .45 tracks i have. i have the first 6 on the album, then the download cut off. grrr!

also been listening to alot of Megadeth since i saw them last week
Charred walls of the damned
queensryche

are they still playing the entire Rust In Peace album??? how was the show?

they will come here in the end of this month so i'm really excited :kickass:

Dave Mustaine should dig himself a hole or something, what an hasbeen, plus he's an asshole

I dont know if he himself believes in all the crap he always speak.

Currently playing some faith no more and all sorts of Maike Pattons related stuff

i don't care for what Mustaine can say now... you know, while we speak about this he is probably taking 30 pills to forgot the fact that he is not on Metallica anymore hahaha!!

btw i really like Megadeth!! and if they play the entire Rust In Peace album plus some more songs i can take some stuff on my nose, shit on my pants and drink some beers before the show for sure!! hahaha :kickass::lol: (as well as i'll do if Hypocrisy come this year!)

well rust in peace is awesome indeed

but his new stuff, his kind of old skool megadeth revival is shit, just like death magnetic sucked for Metallica.

Cant these guys just accept the fact that they are HISTORY. and that we no longer are in 1989.

I havent listened to any metal music (on my own) for almost a week, dunno why

-The cure
- Depeche mode
- the pogues
- Faith no more/ Mr Bungle / Fantomas
- The beach boys

yup

Nile

this band is unique.

and definately among very favorite extreme metal bands like Hypo, Dimmu, Cannibal Corpse etc etc

ARRA!
ARRA!
ARRA!

DAGON!
DAGON!
DAGOOOOOON!

:headbang: