What are you doing at this moment?

Lukio=College University=Yliopisto :p Clearer?:lol: I just checked your age at IRC-Galleria just to be smartass and noticed you cant be going to University next year since youre on 9th grade now:lol: You are usually 19 when graduating from College or wtf youd call it here. Now you know why i call myself smartass under my username :cool:

Lukio=College University=Yliopisto :p Clearer?:lol: I just checked your age at IRC-Galleria just to be smartass and noticed you cant be going to University next year since youre on 9th grade now:lol: You are usually 19 when graduating from College or wtf youd call it here. Now you know why i call myself smartass under my username :cool:

Ahh.. Well I thought college to be more of a place that you also might live @ while studying and go to home for like weekends or sth.

Also, I don't find you to be smartass at all o,0

Oh.
You're usually eighteen when you go to University here.
And if you live at where you go to school it is called Boarding School.
I'm not sure on a live in college. I don't think you get them all that much.

Ahh.. Well I thought college to be more of a place that you also might live @ while studying and go to home for like weekends or sth.

Also, I don't find you to be smartass at all o,0

Damn i lost my tr00ness :D aaah...i dont know what that is in english. Boarding school or wtf?:lol: I dunno...College and university are 2 different schools. Damn its hard to compare finnish with schools in the rest of the world. The system is so different :D

Sitting in the crew room at work... Avenged Sevenfold show. The sound check was pretty killer, surprisingly. 3 bass drums... two regular, one triggered.

My whole family is having the world's stupidest tifo and I've been playing middle man for like an hour I officially deem this day to be known as the single worst day in history I feel shit so bad I feel as though killing myself would have been the easier option and to top it of it was all over a ten dollar note HONESTLY:lol::lol::lol: