What are you doing at this moment?

The unseen, the eternal river of understanding
Persevering, dying escape... forever tempting fate...

...take me back.

its the best teacher you will ever have, at least to me
One of the best ones, yes.

Sorry but this is just too pretentious for words.

[/assjole]
Anyway, Vikk and I were communicating using lyrics taken from a song that we like.... that's why I don't think it was all pretentious.

But it's all ok, nothing wrong with expressing your opinion, Swabzy-boy.

:cry: Vikk and Eli, that was so touching...
Aww, thank you, my sweet and fair angel. :)

Sorry but this is just too pretentious for words.

[/assjole]

i'd be trully happy, if any day, your reply would contain a proper sentence that would make sense with what i said. all i see its a random phrase, most likely because your brain is not developed enough, to use a argumentum ad hominem

┼Victim of the Night┼;6789312 said:
Persevering, dying escape... forever tempting fate...

...take me back.

A flood of tears bonding my soul with my mind
A dream of love, reality closing in behind

:cry: Vikk and Eli, that was so touching...

:)

Well, the song's just finished with Vikk's last post here... now everybody can be happy, I think.

And however I don't expect anyone else to understand... nor do I want anything.

Nerve said:
I just don't like them.
But it's ok... my words were referred to anyone that should be 'bothered' by my acting and words and all, 'cause I'm well aware of the opinion that lots of people do have of me... well, I'm sorry if I'm made this way, but who doesn't like me can just ignore me.

I was hitting my pc, seriously i was. They say it's ok to get mad at your pic :D

i'd be trully happy, if any day, your reply would contain a proper sentence that would make sense with what i said. all i see its a random phrase, most likely because your brain is not developed enough, to use a argumentum ad hominem

Paradox much?

┼Victim of the Night┼;6789312 said:
Anyway, Vikk and I were communicating using lyrics taken from a song that we like.

Fair enough then, I thought you were just being stereotypical artfags, but nvm.

(btw, by "artfag" I mean the kind of people who think so called "modern art" is art. IT'S NOT ART)