What are you doing at this moment?

Being happy that i got "Synergy" to work :lol: Anyone knows this program?

Are you talking about mouse & keyboard sharing program or change and configuration management program? If it's first one, good for you it's nice program. If it's latter one if really feel for you because that program is biggest pain in the ass ever :erk:.

Are you talking about mouse & keyboard sharing program or change and configuration management program? If it's first one, good for you it's nice program. If it's latter one if really feel for you because that program is biggest pain in the ass ever :erk:.

Nah, the first one. Its really cool :D Allthough sometimes it has a bit of lag, and when its on i cant seem to type "^^" properly on this pc, but i can on the client :err:

Nah, the first one. Its really cool :D Allthough sometimes it has a bit of lag, and when its on i cant seem to type "^^" properly on this pc, but i can on the client :err:

Yep it is cool one. I have never installed it myself, but I have used it and I remember having some problems with some characters when my windows had Finnish keyboard layout. Maybe it has something to do different character sets on different machines or not ... :lol:

On topic: I'm eating chocolate.