What are you doing at this moment?

i just read some funny ass shit in the paper. there was some guy round here doing his medical internship at some hospital (so u no he just spent 7 years bustin his ass in med school). so he is told to do a gynea exam on some 17 year old chick(yes, i no, no shame), and he has this screen up and is doing his thing when the bright idea pops into his head to maybe get his dick out and jack it (time and place, i mean really). so he's goin at it when this chick peers round the screen and sees him stroking mini him, and freaks (understandable). So he is tried for raping a minor, and sentenced to however many years in prison. Now the fucker who almost had it all has lost 7 years of med school(never practice again), and is getting bummed in prison, all because he couldnt keep his dick in his pants:lol::lol:

FUCKIN WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he deserved it, what a fuckin tool..............................

you made me jealous too :mad:

Vikkieeee!! Today in the morning I looked outside...and what did I see there on the road? Snow!! I ran upstairs and took some pics...just for you. ;)

Here's one of them...

l_de1b160c4e71dcc39c619e6d2729dd26.jpg

I know, it's not much...but hey, it's snow! :) ...at least a bit. ;)
But it already melted again. :(

Oh, by the way...I'm listening to music.:)

Vikkieeee!! Today in the morning I looked outside...and what did I see there on the road? Snow!! I ran upstairs and took some pics...just for you. ;)

Here's one of them...

l_de1b160c4e71dcc39c619e6d2729dd26.jpg

I know, it's not much...but hey, it's snow! :) ...at least a bit. ;)
But it already melted again. :(

aww thank you, looks so niiiiice :oops:

I just sent my playlist to WBCN.

Metallica- Creeping Death
Rancid- Radio
311- Don’t stay home
Soundgarden- Rusty Chains
Rage- Vietnow
White Zombie- More Human Than Human
Greenday- J.A.R.
Darkbuster- Lilith Fair
Tool- The Pot
Bad religion- Sorrow

^:OMG: You really listen to shit like that?

1.) I like a wide variety of music
2.) If I want Adam 12 to play my choices, sending in Opeth, Dark Tranquility, Maiden, and 1349 is not going to work on a CBS owned broadcast radio station.

I do however, send him instant feedbacks online during the request lunch (every day from 12-1) requesting obscure metal bands that fit that days various theme. He gets a kick out of them and reads them on the air. I finally got a chance to meet him last week at the Darkbuster show. He's a really cool guy....and shorter than I imagined.

i like American hardcore/punk stuff, misfts is great, Pennywise, bad religion, blag flag, Dead Kennedys

Who is Adam 12? What is WBCN?

I think we can deduce by context that WBCN would be some sort of radio station, probably based out of Massachusetts (seeing as that's where I live.)

Now, seeing as we're talking about a radio station...it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that Adam12 (given his clever nickname) could quite possibly be a "disc-jockey" on said radio station.

*se*

edit: Vikk, Pennywise was just announced to play the WBCN River Rave (giant summer concert) alogn with STP (meh,) Filter (more meh,) Everlast (*se*) with many more bands to be announced.

I'm looking forward to tailgating and seeing pennywise.