What are you doing at this moment?

not yet, but soon I guess

It's interesting.

Depending on how you read it, you'll come out a honest atheist, living "beyond good and evil", or realize it's actually a framework that runs contrary to the human spirit.

I'm not an atheist and don't agree with Nietzsche, by the way.

Also, that new movie "Into the Wild" is amazing.

I'm thinking about my dream... haha, it was about a meeting with all CoB Forum members. :zombie:

I was somewhere outside and some people were around me. Joe was in front of me (he was really tall...) and I asked him if I could see his hair. He showed me. Then there was Alasdhair and I said "Hi!:)" but he just looked at me like "...what the fuck?" and went to Flo (flyingv_guy). Then they walked somewhere...
There was suddenly a french guy next to me (I don't think he's a member here...?!) and he could speak german, but I spoke french with him. After that I saw Flo again and I asked him if he doesn't know me or something because he didn't say hello. He said he knows me... whatever. I asked him where Matias (the phenom) is, and he showed me. I went to him and said hello...and I was a bit confused because he looked really young, not older than 5 or 6. :lol:
Whatever, then I went back to the place where I was in the beginning of my dream and there was Knarfi. I hugged him and...errr, okay, I think that's all I remember. :p

...why did I dream of a meeting with the CoB-Forum members? :err:

I'm thinking about my dream... haha, it was about a meeting with all CoB Forum members. :zombie:

I was somewhere outside and some people were around me. Joe was in front of me (he was really tall...) and I asked him if I could see his hair. He showed me. Then there was Alasdhair and I said "Hi!:)" but he just looked at me like "...what the fuck?" and went to Flo (flyingv_guy). Then they walked somewhere...
There was suddenly a french guy next to me (I don't think he's a member here...?!) and he could speak german, but I spoke french with him. After that I saw Flo again and I asked him if he doesn't know me or something because he didn't say hello. He said he knows me... whatever. I asked him where Matias (the phenom) is, and he showed me. I went to him and said hello...and I was a bit confused because he looked really young, not older than 5 or 6. :lol:
Whatever, then I went back to the place where I was in the beginning of my dream and there was Knarfi. I hugged him and...errr, okay, I think that's all I remember. :p

...:lol: right.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: :kickass: