What are you doing at this moment?

I have the opposite. I found out waking up at 6 in the morning is fucking awesome, but i always fall asleep after the alarm went off :mad:

I dont get why most people cant sleep well. :/
most of my friends are like it, I dont understand it.
for me it's like, I get in bed, I close my eyes - I'm gone for the next 12 hours.
:rofl: well 9+ hours usually.
it' very unusual for me to wake up in the night. there's usually a reason for it. like toilet, or, drink, or cold/hot... w/e.. :rofl:D

it confuzzles me why people cant sleep.

Congratulating myself by eating a packet of lollies... Just survived a small family dinner.... usual thing happened, sis-in-law had a go at what im wearing... then i laughed at her cause shes 6 months pregnant and has trouble sitting at the dinner table cause she forgets she has one biiiiig stomach.

Then they reminded me i have to go to church with them before thie christening and again for the christening...

^Church definitely isn't my thing. Though my relatives find it amusing to bother me constantly about going. =/

I'm currently writing down everything that I've eaten today by the request of my doctor. Apparently, I'm dehydrated (thanks to the diet I'm on) and they couldn't do the bloodwork. So, whenever I eat something, for the next week, I have to write it down and show her on my next appointment. Ugh.

In school, in ICT, sat next to mike, Poking him. & Amy ^_^
And listeningto Dimmu Borgir. w00t.

I just got up...I have the day off. I'm listening to DT's cover of "22 Acacia Avenue," smoking a bowl, sipping on some coffee. I'm gonna bike to the gym in a few and enjoy the weather.