What are you doing at this moment?

Well, that's really okay... it's just the german flag that bothers me. I don't like germany and its people for some reason. You're so lucky that you live in beautiful Noooooorway. :)

Oh, I got you wrong then.

I was thinking since.. In Norway... If you show a flag, or a Mjølnir (Thor's Hammer) in public, you are automatically branded as nazi/racist.

But fuck them, I have both now:p

Norway sure is beautiful, but we have our downside too.:)

Oh, I got you wrong then.

I was thinking since.. In Norway... If you show a flag, or a Mjølnir (Thor's Hammer) in public, you are automatically branded as nazi/racist.

But fuck them, I have both now:p

Norway sure is beautiful, but we have our downside too.:)

Thor's hammer? Uhhhm, about 99% of all metalers in germany (and not only germany I guess) have it... what's so wrong about that?

Watching this:

YEAH!! Finally someone uploads it, I want to buy this dvd so bad!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thor's hammer? Uhhhm, about 99% of all metalers in germany (and not only germany I guess) have it... what's so wrong about that?

I don't think it's that much of a case in Germany.

But there is this idiot organization called Vigrid here. Neo-nazi's. And they use Norse Mythology alot, It's based around that and the pure race nazi crap.

So Mjølnir=OH LOOK HE IS IN VIGRID!= RACISTNAZINAZINAZINAZI

One dude actually came up to me in school last year and said: "Dude, why do you have a Vigrid necklace?"

Really proves the idiocy and ignorance of some of the people here:erk:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7768785 said:
...navy blue! I love blue, a lot.

And have fun during your shopping! :p ... :)

agreed blue rules, and I will. My apartment will have dish soap by the end of the hour!

English coursework- my frankenstein essay... just adding bits and stuff, trying to get my grade to a B (possibly an A). I have a C at the moment on this particular essay. :)

Cleaning up the mess left here last night.
Someone last night, decided instead of using the 3 ashtrays on my tiny coffee tables, they would just use the soda cans right next to the ashtrays.
Reason? Because they were so black they aren't used to using fancy ash trays, because all his family can afford is a tincan.

>8(
Makes it really anoying when dumping cans to take to recycling, and every can has at least one cigarette butt or roach in it, with a black gooey mixture of Nestea and ash.

WTFlol.jpg

:worship: