What are you doing at this moment?

Banjo Kazooie...I think :p

Yep! :D

Love that game!!

You, sir, are awesome.

:kickass:

Isn't that the stuff that makes a...uhm, little hole in your mouth..and then it gets in your blood and makes you feel good, or something? Could be that I understood the person who explained me wrong. :p

ps: if I'm wrong, then explain me what it is, please. :rofl:

Well I guess you are right:p I don't know how it gets in the blood, but it's Snus, smokeless tobacco. Which goes in lip, which then transfers the nicotine into the blood, giving nicotine to your body:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh...I thought it's a drug. Like weed or whatever... :lol:

Haha, do you think it would be legal here in Nazi Germany then? (Norway) :O :lol:

I also did a typo there, saying I guess you were wrong, but you were actually right. Just that "it makes a hole" sounded a bit weird:p

Well snus is best placed in areas of more vein endings near the lower of the mouth, were under the tongue the salivary gland will absorb the nicotine rather quick. But, most problems occur when one becomes addicted and it's fair game with dip, as they call it her among other names, to get addicted because the nicotine travels to the brain like you were smoking a cigarette. Except cutting out the middle man (those faggots the lungs). For your sake i wouldn't do it anymore, just because it can destroy your mouth, jaw, cheeks, tongue and teeth. But hey, i smoke cigars occasionally. I don't suck em down like a fat goomba but when i read, it helps me concentrate and relax me. :D