What are you doing at this moment?

I was watching the lightning earlier. The power went out while I was at work it was hilarious. I had to put files away in complete darkness, and I got papercuts :(:lol:

:zombie: There was a Lightning storm in the UK aswell....And the power went out in our town too... o_O

Maybe we will get some in finland as well...woud be awesome:D i Right now Recorded couple of vids to youuutuuube of me playing COB :D

^^Yeah i feel bad for posting it already since the more i see of it the more ridicolous and like a 10 year old i look even though im 15 :D and i sound kinda bad by my opinion but =/ :D Its still decent

Through my connections, getting my highschool poms to put a section in their routine where they will windmill to amon amarth.

^^Hey THX! thats good to hear! I think its coz freakin jackson rhoads are cheaper for fanboys like me than a freakin ESP SV :D :lol:

Don't regret... I think it needs much courage to post any results of your work anyway... :)

Yeah its so horrifying to think what comments you migth get...in a BUllet for my valentine vid someone asked if i was a boy or girl :D i must look like a UNISEX person :lol: yeah i hope it was worth it =/:)