That reminds me:

gotta-have-burritos.jpg

Do you like burritos?:oops:

MEXICANMEXICANMEXICAN:mad:

:oops:

That reminds me:

gotta-have-burritos.jpg

Do you like burritos?:oops:

Hell yeah :kickass: But burritos are only common in the upper half of the country, in the south they do them differently, and they are awesome!

Imagine, you wake up one day at 1:00pm and there's nothing to eat :( You open the fridge and all you can find is some "Picadillo" from the day before, then you think hmm I have an idea, you take that out, you grab 4 "Tortillas de Harina" (which are only common in the north too) and you spread some mashed beans on them (yes every mexican home ALWAYS has beans on the fridge) you put some "picadillo" over the beans and some salsa on top, you put them in the microwave for a while, take them out, roll the tortilla and there you have it!! A very quick, delicious, nutricious and traditional mexican lunch :)

Hell yeah :kickass: But burritos are only common in the upper half of the country, in the south they do them differently, and they are awesome!

Imagine, you wake up one day at 1:00pm and there's nothing to eat :( You open the fridge and all you can find is some "Picadillo" from the day before, then you think hmm I have an idea, you take that out, you grab 4 "Tortillas de Harina" (which are only common in the north too) and you spread some mashed beans on them (yes every mexican home ALWAYS has beans on the fridge) you put some "picadillo" over the beans and some salsa on top, you put them in the microwave for a while, take them out, roll the tortilla and there you have it!! A very quick, delicious, nutricious and traditional mexican lunch :)

AWESOME D:

Only thing we have in the fridge is out of date mayo, salt, ketchup and possibly some bread.

Just watched the Will Smith movie Seven Pounds (great fucking flick, but watch it with your special lady or guy friend) and now going to fix dinner.

Ciao

I'm listening to Daft Punk and wishing I had one of their helmets... They're so cool :lol:

daft-punk.png