What are you doing at this moment?

Just had an earthquake in England, wtf :/

173.jpg

I am... FREAKING OUT!
I saw at Green Days tour and they are coming to Denmark. And I think I'm going to the concert with my sister and her boyfriend and my brother.

Just finished watching That 70s Show episodes on youtube. Dine and Dash from Season 3 was so classic haha.

Just had an earthquake in England, wtf :/

Watching Sweden-USA hockey game. It's soon overtime!! 5-5

Watching Finland-Chech hockey game. Finland won 4-3

To all...^

NICE!!!!

What are these hockey games for? Like an under 18 game, or what? I wasn't aware of anything other than the stanley cup playoffs... Also, do you guys watch NHL hockey in your countries or is it just USA and Canada?

I just finished eating some Taco Bell. I do not envy you guys with just shitty ass McDonalds. =P

To all...^

NICE!!!!

What are these hockey games for? Like an under 18 game, or what? I wasn't aware of anything other than the stanley cup playoffs... Also, do you guys watch NHL hockey in your countries or is it just USA and Canada?

I just finished eating some Taco Bell. I do not envy you guys with just shitty ass McDonalds. =P

I can watch Nhl from here if i had the channel, witch i don't-´.

:lol: It includes Bodom, AeoN, Bleed the Sky, Behemoth, Arch Enemy, and some others. I'm going in alphabetical order, as you can see. I just scrolled down in my library and searched by artist. I'm going to add more to it later.

Shitty- We only got two hockey channels here in Cali unless we pay for a huge hockey package. But even then, I think that package only covers NHL games. I wonder why they're not covering the World Championships- they televised the World Junior games...

Hahaha... here in Quebec we've got quite a lot of hockey games on the regular sports channel... I love watching hockey with my family, we're all pretty much into it so it's always a lot of fun.