What are you doing at this moment?

At the moment I'm doing some ICT work for school. And researching the stuff I need to revise, for my R.S. exam on Monday. :erk: shitting myself.
But I'm taking a break so I can check my Emails & Myspace messages and blah blah blaaaaah & all that jazz. :lol:

SHE'LL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN!

highfive.jpg

Finding out how the new camera that I got for my birthday works, it's really amazing, I've never had one all for me. I love taking pics, so now that I have this, I'll try take more of nature, landscapes (I love the pics in my sig, indeed), people I love, hopefully animals too... couldn't do it so far because I've always had to use my parents' camera and it got broken, hence no camera and no pics for ages.
I'm glad I can catch some "pieces of life" again, yes, that's how I like to call pictures. This camera is an Olympus one, I heard they're good, so far it really seems like it. :)

^ I dunno about the new cameras they make but just before I was born, my dad bought an olympus camera and it still works. we dont use it anymore though because we have a digital camera... but yeah they are good

^ Ah I see! Amazing to know it still works after a long time! Oh and mine is digital too, I didn't say it because I thought it was obvious, hehe, sorry. And it is an Olympus u1040 and has 10.0 megapixel. I am scared to even keep it in my hand, it's so tiny and looks so delicate, God! But well, it's really nice looking and takes great pics so far. I can't wait to use it to take pics of what I said in my post above yours. :)