What are you doing at this moment?

How is GW these days... i havent played in a very long time. There's gotta be ten expansions by now lol.

Still alot of fun... I used to play it a few years ago all the time, and just decided to re-install it a few weeks ago.

Yeah there are 3 other expansions now: Factions, Nightfall, and Eye Of The North.

I'm suprised there are are still so many people on it, which is a shock to me since it's been around forever.

If anyone here plays let me know

Still alot of fun... I used to play it a few years ago all the time, and just decided to re-install it a few weeks ago.

Yeah there are 3 other expansions now: Factions, Nightfall, and Eye Of The North.

I'm suprised there are are still so many people on it, which is a shock to me since it's been around forever.

If anyone here plays let me know
Ever beeen on a D2 server?

lol-awesome-so-my-job-here-is-complete.

you-know-i-actually-feel-like-a-different-person-writing-without-spaces.--its-like...what-even-makes-a-space-bar-so-special-anyway//-or-the-ability-to-use-the-shift-key//

i-think-those-are/were-just-weighing-me-down-and-blocking-my-vision-of-whats-really-important-in-life-so-perhaps-it-was-a-blessing-i-spilled-water-on-my-keyboard

lol-awesome-so-my-job-here-is-complete.

you-know-i-actually-feel-like-a-different-person-writing-without-spaces.--its-like...what-even-makes-a-space-bar-so-special-anyway//-or-the-ability-to-use-the-shift-key//

i-think-those-are/were-just-weighing-me-down-and-blocking-my-vision-of-whats-really-important-in-life-so-perhaps-it-was-a-blessing-i-spilled-water-on-my-keyboard

:worship:

starting homework after four hours of procrastinating, a personal best for a single day's procrastinating (even though Ensi helped)