What are you doing at this moment?

^ Lovely guitar.

What's wrong with your skin o_O?
Are you a ginger?

I'm not ginger, no. I get burnt, like Cliff said too.

And I risk to get melanomas, because staying in the sun makes me get marks, and mine can indeed "develop" in a dangerous way.

My doctor told me to avoid sun as much as I can, indeed.

On Topic:
I'm waiting for my dinner.

Seriously now, red is a nice colour! Although, I prefer purple. Purple and black match perfectly too for me, I love them together.

On topic:
My neck hurts, so I'm kind of annoyed by it... when you can't move your neck that much, I dunno you people, but I feel frustrated.
And when someone calls me "Eli, listen?" and talks to me, and I must answer back or so "...yes?", I have to turn around with all myself, blaaaaah.
Pfft.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8606220 said:
Seriously now, red is a nice colour! Although, I prefer purple. Purple and black match perfectly too for me, I love them together.

On topic:
My neck hurts, so I'm kind of annoyed by it... when you can't move your neck that much, I dunno you people, but I feel frustrated.
And when someone calls me "Eli, listen?" and talks to me, and I must answer back or so "...yes?", I have to turn around with all myself, blaaaaah.
Pfft.

Lol I know the feeling. Have been in a similar situation myself :rofl:

┼Victim of the Night┼;8606220 said:

On topic:
Pfft.

I get that sometimes, put some heat on it and just work it slowly, if its what I used to get, you'll probably feel it a few days :s.

And yeah, red-purple-black are neat and all.
Green/Blue/Brown is where the real hotshit is at.

and just got off work, I think the coffee they serve there might be infected with space parasites, as there seems to be a terrible anger in my stomach :(

Lol I know the feeling. Have been in a similar situation myself :rofl:

Yus, it s*cks, even more so because I get it quite every time that bad weather comes... I had a bad accident ages ago, and this is the price I pay for it.

But I'll be alright, it always leaves. Then it comes back again when weather and sky get "grumpy", yes, but at least it leaves for some time. :)

I get that sometimes, put some heat on it and just work it slowly, if its what I used to get, you'll probably feel it a few days :s.

And yeah, red-purple-black are neat and all.
Green/Blue/Brown is where the real hotshit is at.

and just got off work, I think the coffee they serve there might be infected with space parasites, as there seems to be a terrible anger in my stomach :(

Will do, thanks Doc. :cool:

I love green and blue myself. Actually, my fav colours are dark blue, black and purple, green, red and violet, haha.

Sorry to know, I must say coffee does that same thing to me too, sometimes, but I noticed it happens when I drink coffee and I don't eat much during the whole day.

Just spent about 4 hours re recording my COBOT song and practising Vivaldi's Winter I. Now I'm just monging out lurking /b/ and facebook.

Wish I was tired then I could get some sleep T_T