What are you doing at this moment?

Just got back home from school. SO good to finish off early on thursdays. Listening to some S.O.A.D and eating yoghurt before heading over to the gym. We had a haircut-test yesterday and it was FUKKEN HARD :mad: I failed .. kinda.. Not bad, but the cut wasn't perfect :rofl:
God damn it cold! I'm about to freeze to death. Looking forward to a hot shower after the workout. Hoping to sleep over at my bf's today/tonight. I miss him :saint:

AND I heard that Children Of Bodom is playing in Oslo (Sentrum Scene) in February :O And OFCOURSE, there's this god damn agelimit of 18 years :/ I feel like a kid :lol: Gonna give it a try tho, to get in.

Shivering cold, and so hungover.
Don't quite remember coming home, but there was a smashed lightcover next to my bed (which I thankfully saw before stepping).
Would have been cool had I been doing something epic, but I'm very sure I was not.

Sitting at my friends house, we could go home around 10:30am for the day..

have 2 problems, 1 I don't have my key to the house, forgit it at home so i have to wait for my sister to come home. That's why I'm at my friends house.

I also feel like sick and tired as hell now, the flu maybe.. and it's Amon Amarth tomorrow night! :(

Will sleep when i get home..

Black metal fag called Brutal Hate has been banned

2l8xely.jpg

....from Norway. Amirite? :lol:

661800guy.png