What are you doing at this moment?

Oh, I see... well, grazie per l'aiuto, Lussi.

Vorrà dire che dovrò tenermi l'account... così magari possiamo continuare a chiacchierare nel Thread Italiano. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;9037086 said:
Sorry to ask here but I would need an info, does anyone know a way to delete an account on UM? Honestly.
Sorry but I'm so stupid I can't figure that out myself, at the moment.

nooooooooooooo :( dont leave. but i don't think you can't delete it.

nooooooooooooo :( dont leave. but i don't think you can't delete it.

Hey buddy,
don't want to turn this into a problem-thing, if there are bad people around then they might say I'm an attention whore (which I've never been, but people see us like they want to see us, in life, don't they?), it's just I don't use the forum anymore and I thought it'd be the best option to delete the account... I don't spend much time in internet, lately, do you know?
Yes, I sometime come here and post but I'm boring and never have stuff to say and never have any clever contribution to threads, so I was wondering if one can delete the account... if there's no chance to delete it, I won't delete it, sure. I'm alright, by the way. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;9037135 said:
Tina, wow, maybe it's me not being around that often buuuut it's been so long since I saw you on here the last time... how are you??!

Hey Eli :3 I AM FANTASTIC THANK YOU HOW ARE YOUUU <33 I&#8217;d abandoned this place for the best part of a year, but cobot&#8217;s slightly more lulzy and dramatic lately so I&#8217;m probably going to be on more often.

Yes, I sometime come here and post but I'm boring and never have stuff to say and never have any clever contribution to threads, so I was wondering if one can delete the account... if there's no chance to delete it, I won't delete it, sure. I'm alright, by the way.

It's probably like facebook where you can deactivate the account but can't actually delete it for some inexplicable reason. I like your thread contributions actually.. <3 You can always just leave your account neglected to rot away into the vaults of UM of course if you weren't gonna be online much anymore instead of deleting it, just in case cobot suddenly becomes wildly entertaining in the future :p I'm going to PM you my msn anyway ;)

I'm sorry you want to leave the forum, Eli. Ma capisco la tua decisione e credo che dovresti fare cio che pensi ch'e meglio per te. Ma anche cosi, sebbene se non riesci chiudere il account, forse potrai venire qui a volte, almeno nel Italian thread, come hai detto, dire come sei, aiutarmi con il mio italiano ( =D :lol: )e anche parlare dei meravigliosi spaghetti e gelati italiani. =D Sto scherzando ovviamente, mai sai cio che voglio dire. :) E comunque, davvero non credo che sia nessuna persona qui chi ha una contribuzione importante al forum. :lol: Chiaramente cosi.

Is that a good thing? :ill:

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;9037086 said:
Sorry to ask here but I would need an info, does anyone know a way to delete an account on UM? Honestly.
Sorry but I'm so stupid I can't figure that out myself, at the moment.

No! Don't leave, Eli D: You're by far one of the nicest users on here ;_;

Hey Eli :3 I AM FANTASTIC THANK YOU HOW ARE YOUUU <33 I’d abandoned this place for the best part of a year, but cobot’s slightly more lulzy and dramatic lately so I’m probably going to be on more often.

It's probably like facebook where you can deactivate the account but can't actually delete it for some inexplicable reason. I like your thread contributions actually.. <3 You can always just leave your account neglected to rot away into the vaults of UM of course if you weren't gonna be online much anymore instead of deleting it, just in case cobot suddenly becomes wildly entertaining in the future :p I'm going to PM you my msn anyway ;)
It's great to know you are doing so well!
Oh is it? I pretty much have no idea, don't keep up with it so I understand nothing every time I'm here... bwahaha.
Yes, I noticed you can't do that on fb, it sucks... and yes, I might do like you suggested.
And I just replied to your pm, thank ya! :)

I'm sorry you want to leave the forum, Eli. Ma capisco la tua decisione e credo che dovresti fare cio che pensi ch'e meglio per te. Ma anche cosi, sebbene se non riesci chiudere il account, forse potrai venire qui a volte, almeno nel Italian thread, come hai detto, dire come sei, aiutarmi con il mio italiano ( =D :lol: )e anche parlare dei meravigliosi spaghetti e gelati italiani. =D Sto scherzando ovviamente, mai sai cio che voglio dire. :) E comunque, davvero non credo che sia nessuna persona qui chi ha una contribuzione importante al forum. :lol: Chiaramente cosi.
No, it's not that I want to leave! I just thought I was considering it would be the best option to delete it due to my zero-use of it... I also did many stupid things, on this forum, it wouldn't be too bad to erase all the s*it I did! ^_^
Hm, sì, forse farò così, me ne starò solo nel thread italiano, anche se siamo in pochissimi a postare là e spesso siamo tutti assenti... e non parlarmi di spaghetti e gelati che qui è ora di pranzo e NON HO ANCORA MANGIATO E HO UNA FAME DA LUPI!!!!!
Sì, sì, ho capito quel che vuoi dire, grazie mille. :)

Haaaa, Vikk capisce ancora l'italiano, bene! ...allora perchè non posti mai nell'Italian Thread, come facevi in passato? :)

No! Don't leave, Eli D: You're by far one of the nicest users on here ;_;

Don't go! :(
Amg, I am sorry! I didn't mean to create a misunderstanding... I did not leave, I only wanted to know if one can delete the account and anything related to it, but seems like you can't, so... nothing to do!

I desperately need to go away from the pc right now, must cook my lunch and I'm so late... see ya later! :wave:

Having a very Djenty day, lots of Meshuggah/Tesseract. Also, I'm trying so hard to procrastinate and not do this essay that I made this.

djentlemen.jpg

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;9039533 said:
Haaaa, Vikk capisce ancora l'italiano, bene! ...allora perchè non posti mai nell'Italian Thread, come facevi in passato? :)

because i haven't been practicing =/

Just found some fucking awesome live videos of Gojira. Even the cinematography in this video is awesome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2GK4xF26gc&NR=1[/ame]

Absolutely cannot wait to see them at Bloodstock. The Link Alive DVD was incredible, yet somehow it seems they've managed to become even better live.