What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

^ 1:17 :D

Saw this guy live, he does some crazy shit with that ebow and a loop station, like at 1:13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Un-metal, but I've been on a psychobilly kick recently.

G6120RHH_xl.jpg

redeye-3d.jpg

Will probably have to replace my Redeye with this at some point, rather than getting a separate active DI and having to haul around two units. I like the Redeye as a passive DI on bass, but it mushes the sound a bit too much with guitars with passives.

i'm gassing hard for the redeye as well. I also really want to get Cubase 6. Damn my expensive hobby!

The other guitar player in my band has one. They sound good, but I'm not all that keen on the feel of it for playing metal. Plus if I'm going to get a telecaster, I want it to sound like a tele (twangy, pref with single coils...)

The other guitar player in my band has one. They sound good, but I'm not all that keen on the feel of it for playing metal. Plus if I'm going to get a telecaster, I want it to sound like a tele (twangy, pref with single coils...)

This, it doesn't sound very heavy or very 'Tele' like but it looks cool so scene bands are lapping these things up.

I'm in need of a tube amp head. My randall rh150g3 fx loop is just shit, it makes a very annoying noise with the boss ns2 "X" pattern :erk: But depending on my mood i love the chunky palm mutes i can get with that head, that's why i'm def keeping it, that model is impossible to find in France.

Peavey 5150ii, framus cobra, bugera trirec, n.o.s., marshall jcm800, engl, mesa,... i have got to do some serious testing :erk: