What are you into these days?

**Jester** said:
A lot of the hardcore doom elitists say swallow the sun is destroying the genre of doom.

But thats what elitists are like, arseholes.

Are you a member of any other forums by any chance? e.g gamingw? You'll know what I'm talking about it you are.

The Minds Eye said:
Just found Classica in real groovy Auckland! So glad man haha, it was 42.00 imported but I got 20 off cause of my membership. YESSSSSSSS!

Awesome man. You have me to thank for that! When I ordered mine (like a year or two ago) they got two in,,, and it's been sitting there since then! haha, I see it everytime I go in and think about buying it in case my current copy suddenly gets a fatal scratch or spontaneously combusts or something.

I guess it won't be there next time :erk:

Dredg - Catch without arms+El cielo... can't stop playing these 2 ones :Spin:
Opeth - Ghost reveries... :worship: tmrw I'll get the original cd, wow
Fear Factory - Transgression
Antimatter - Planetary confinement

... and tmrw, hopefully, I'll also get the new dEUS :hotjump:

I need more smilies.

lately i've been hooked on a single mp3 on my comp. the band is called ruins and the song is titled "eclipse of the soul". i dunno where i got it from, but it seems that this is a 2005 demo release by an US based black metal band. i like it very much.

One of the guys from that band hangs on this forum (or used to, haven't seen him posting here lately though and can't remember his username)

The band is pretty good, that song in particular reminds me of Novembre a lot!

Lately I've been listening to

Jaga Jazzist - What We Must
Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds of Fire
Lars Horntveth - Pooka
Appleseed Cast - Two Conversations
Pelican - The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw
Tarentel - The Order of Things
Sigur Ros - Takk...

Ozric Tentacles - Become the other
Camel - Mirage, A Nod and a Wink

And lately got into metalcore:

Mainly KSE, Reflux, Between the Buried and Me, As I Lay Dying, etc.

Nostalgiaplatz said:
Isis - Panopticon
I have to get that one, cause I really liked Oceanic. problem is, I think you really have to be in the right mood and take your time for it. that doesn't happen too often for me, actually, but it's great music

Pierrot said:
nooooooooooooooo :cry:

Haha..well, I am about to join a metalcore band in portugal...so I must get into the genre to add something to the band and not just be a performer... :)

Alex78: Yeah, I thought Isis was worse, so when all my friends were listening to it and cult of luna, I simply refused to do so, but somehow...I d/l'ed that album and I liked it a lot...but as you said, it doesn't fit all moods. A bit like most of the brutal death metal bands I listen to (With exception to Necrophagist)

Finally I happened to listen Sadist! A cult band :worship: cannot stop listening tribe! Thanks so much Nostalgia...

Other likes within these days are Oceana (thanks Dany!)
and Caifanes - El nervio del Volcán (just to remember old times...)